Crazy Neighbor. Coward Landlord.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should have realized nothing was ever going to happen after having read the op stating his mommy called the landlord.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I was hoping for fisticuffs ending in a long, awkward hug which transitioned to a lot of drinks together, culminating in the neighbour moving in with ham and beginning their gay life together.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
There wasa thread on The Steel Warriorback in the day where a member that we had recently banned killed a couple of people with an axe (not related to his banning as far as I know). That is a little more than is needed, but a midnight fistfight in the street would be nice, preferably if one or both parties are wearing just their tighty whiteys. Brandishing of weapons is always a nice touch as well even if they are not actually used.

Jilariz_sl

shitlord
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Well, in this case, that doesn't apply, but the logic applies. If the guy is nuts, and searching around at night for sounds with a flashlight is in fact, fucking nuts, then why didn't you tell crazy old man that the landlord was messing with him? All you need is some simple tai chi and redirect the crazy, right onto the landlord. Two birds, one stone, etc. Crazy old man gets arrested, y helo thar new neighbor.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There wasa thread on The Steel Warriorback in the day where a member that we had recently banned killed a couple of people with an axe (not related to his banning as far as I know). That is a little more than is needed, but a midnight fistfight in the street would be nice, preferably if one or both parties are wearing just their tighty whiteys. Brandishing of weapons is always a nice touch as well even if they are not actually used.
I'd been guilded with that guy in the past. Grouped with him and all that.