Crazy Neighbor. Coward Landlord.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't why he hasn't addressed the gun shooting comments yet. Just ignoring us curious folk completely.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
One page short of Ravv's titties
was gonna say... I was promised fake tits in the OP title, and 10 pages in I felt severely cheated.

went back for tits... meh.

bitch can't muster up a smile - looks innately evil

sooooo, anything past page 13?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
So no one going call Ham out of just copying the old HoF thread on FoH?
rrr_img_60101.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
No one told me the thread title changed to "The Badass Things You Didn't Do Thread"

I'll add my story then. One time I was blasting music and my landlady came downstairs to complain, so I murdered her. No one talks to me like that.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I went 16 deep on the ravenn thread. I am disappoint (in her). Is there a reason for me to keep going?

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
No one told me the thread title changed to "The Badass Things You Didn't Do Thread"

I'll add my story then. One time I was blasting music and my landlady came downstairs to complain, so I murdered her. No one talks to me like that.
Way harsh on your mom, dude.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bros, my wife has been in a bad mood lately because her job has been stressful. What is the best course of action to help her mood? Is this more of a dump a bucket of water on her head and say I was watering plants kind of fix, or should I go ahead and clothesline her down the stairs? I'm torn.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Maybe you should patch things up by getting this guy a free snuggie.