Critical Roll Animated Special

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
That fan base is the most disingenuous douches I’ve ever seen... welp I know where I’m eating lunch!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah. basically all of a sudden we're supposed to hate wendy's because they pay less for tomatoes than any other fast food chain. it has nothing to do with anything other than anti-capitalism. there is a HUGE amount of people that were totally fine with it, but again, the extreme minority is... well, extreme.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I went through alot of the crying when it was happening and their sweet salty tears where even more delicious than a triple bacon cheese burger.

On a more fun note they released travis going through the haunted house stretch goal this Thursday, not as funny as I was hopeing but pretty fun.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
What a bunch of asshats. I was already impressed with the Feast of Legends stuff, now I have to go to Wendy's for lunch!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
so the episodes will be running on amazon prime and they're going to be making 14 more.

Of course the fan base isn't bitching about this one like wendy's... but pretty cool they'll be able to do another arc