Crowfall

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
We are *NOT* f2p. It's not the right model for this experience in our view. More details on the Crowfall business model will come out before the countdown ends.s
Yeah, Okay. Makes me hopes go up only to be crushed and watch the game turn f2p.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sounds interesting. I hope I can buy into an alpha so I can be thoroughly disappointed and get this over with.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I suspect varying masses for characters is going to create some behaviors I haven't seen in an MMO before. Slam into a centaur and you might bounce back (Yah centaurs are OP, I know, but when was the last time you got to play a centaur as a character race?).
this bothers me as it clearly indicates they've never played Eve Online. Actually quite a few comments they've made has indicated this. "xis something we think is really cool that's never been done before in an MMO." Um no dude, eve's had that for 12 years.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I think my vague hint is : Player bonds

What's important to me is that we make a must-play experience for the discerning gamer, an experience that once played becomes impactful to our players life history. When I think of some of my early MMO experiences, it was the most intense and impactful gameplay (and social play) I had ever experienced, and my goal is to build a product/service with that intensity of experience and bring it to as many people who can stand it as possible. I don't think most people want that level of intensity in their play, but for those that do, there is nothing else that compares.

And if we can do that, maybe, just maybe we nudge the MMO medium forward some, and encourage other teams to try something else which seems crazy, but might just be more fun than we can imagine.
Nice words by Gordon Walton.... but they are just words at this point.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
this bothers me as it clearly indicates they've never played Eve Online. Actually quite a few comments they've made has indicated this. "xis something we think is really cool that's never been done before in an MMO." Um no dude, eve's had that for 12 years.
Yeah I didn't play Eve because spreadsheet gameplay but I feel like Eve, along with Shadowbane, UO and DAoC, is one of the top games that one of their top-level designers should have intimate experience with.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You guys should all stop hyping up games and getting excited about them years before they came out!!! However in the mean time....

h971g.jpg

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
You guys should all stop hyping up games and getting excited about them years before they came out!!! However in the mean time....
Dawg, I got what you need

The Fae Assassin Concept Art

Crowfall_AssassinConcept.jpg

The Fae Assassin "Screenshot" VS s stage 3 "Fall season" griffon

Crowfall_Ass1Gameplay12.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Haha when I saw the templar I thought, "Oh nice after playing AA I'm glad to be playing a game with non-retarded armor for women.". Then the high-heeled assassin comes out.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I don't think I have anymore hype left in me since Destiny let me down so hard. But this looks interesting.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
While those aren't high heels, they are still high enough to deserve some derision.