Crowfall

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was close but im going to stick with not supporting mmos on kickstarter. Ill wait and see.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder how the "matchmaking" will work. Can i join/leave any campaign in the different "tiers" (dregs, infected, shadow, etc.) any time i want? Do i have to choose a god at char-creation and can only play for his faction+his higher faction of good/evil/neutral? Any detailed info on these things already ot there?

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Their ideas and execution so far deserves a pledge... even if it's against my better judgement.
rolleyes.png
Yep. I backed it. We'll see how far they get. Their money target is completely ridiculous (you can't build a game like this for $800k), but I like the idea, and what they've shown so far.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game just got my attention cause of an article on gamespot.
Am positively impressed with the design they aim at. Looks like an EQNext, but with gameplay and lead by a team with an actual vision in mind.

Vitality

HUSTLE
They have vc money.
2.4mil + personal savings

---
Post from Mark B about combat direction:

Posted Today, 06:16 PM

First, I'm gonna say that you guys are awesome. This is exactly the kind of passion we here in the office have about the game and we love seeing it from you guys as well.

Now, I am working on the combat system and I can confirm that we are leaning toward a more Tera style combat where there will be a reticle for aiming so that you can better target things for ranged combat. What you see in the videos so far is pre-alpha footage and we're still refining the style and flow of combat, so nothing is set in stone yet.

What we want to end up with is more strategic combat where the battlefield commanders can control the flow of combat, the tanks can protect the "weaker" characters, and the more agile characters have more freedom of movement to get around and get things done. Skill should matter, not mashing buttons in a sequence.

Mur_sl

shitlord
I'd love to see some long Dregs campaigns; 6 months to a year plus. To me it seems like the FFA area will be the most rewarding, both in play, and resource wise, but will also need the most time to really mature into more than just a lone wolf / gank squad environment.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Now, I am working on the combat system and I can confirm that we areleaning toward a more Tera style combatwhere there will be a reticle for aiming so that you can better target things for ranged combat.
Upped my pledge based on that.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Angry Minivan Dads - I'll fund all our war campaigns personally.

As long as you all swear fealty to The Black Hand.

Leadership will be determined by duels at the EK.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
It looks to me like it is Continent sized world maps. They are likely randomly generated with the voxelfarm tech in house, then have a node map generated over that seed world from the ACE guys. They take the now processed "World" then distribute that to the players to compete over.

That gives them the base to slap down mobs, nodes, and objects and interesting places. Giving a random feel to the world but polished by devs.

I really would love if they stole the storybricks idea as well, (heirarchy of needs based AI) or some of Rifts Beta ideas. Having the nodes contested by NPC guilds as well as pc would be interesting.

Either way they are getting my money, just for having a new idea, but I still hate Ralph Koster.

Bruman

Golden Squire
I want each campaign world to be an actual world - where if you keep heading east, you'll eventually circle the globe and end up back where you started. Without just tossing big oceans out there.