Crowfall

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shit is getting funded in the next two days IMO.

dailypledges.png

This game didn't get much press pre-release, but now it will.
Based on that profile, they'll hit in excess of 2.1m by the end of the cycle. However, this Kickstarter is substantially more prepared, so the hype will probably be much greater, and this has the potential to really take off (3m - 4m range).

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Can someone post on the forums asking why I can log in to the front page and access my account but can't sign in to the forums? When I click sign in on the forums it brings me to log in screen and the note the following on page. Click on links to the forums and I'm still logged out.

Vilmz_sl

shitlord
Can someone post on the forums asking why I can log in to the front page and access my account but can't sign in to the forums? When I click sign in on the forums it brings me to log in screen and the note the following on page. Click on links to the forums and I'm still logged out.
I had the same problem and I asked on the KS page. It looks like Chrome doesn't like it. I tried with another browser and it worked perfectly.

Vask

Molten Core Raider
I had the same problem, clearing cookies fixed it for me.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Probably Archetypes
Yeah that's a fair bet. Thief, bard, cleric, illusionist, shaman, necromancer, shadowknight, tinkerer(forgemaster?) etc seem to be missing. Come to think of it, a necromancer is the biggest omission given the focus on undead in this game. It'd be interesting to have a class that started off kind of weak during spring and ended up OP during the winter. Not saying it's a good idea gameplay wise, just would be interesting.

The biggest question monetarily is how much people will buy into p2winning their own kingdom prerelease. If they can hype up the kingdoms enough and sell special buildings pre-release ala Star Citizen's ships they can generate a lot of revenue without effecting the campaigns much. I don't think it'll be possible though. We've had so many games where we build a kingdom that it's old hat compared to having a fleet of ships.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We get to punt people off of bridges? That was like, 100% of the enjoyment of Warhammer Online.

Backed.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Yeah that's a fair bet. Thief, bard, cleric, illusionist, shaman, necromancer, tinkerer(forgemaster?) etc seem to be missing. Come to think of it, a necromancer is the biggest omission given the focus on undead in this game. It'd be interesting to have a class that started off kind of weak during spring and ended up OP during the winter. Not saying it's a good idea gameplay wise, just would be interesting.
Bard and Engineer/Tinkerer seem to be the rodent's possible promotion tree classes, and same with necromancer for the Frostweaver

We get to punt people off of bridges? That was like, 100% of the enjoyment of Warhammer Online.

Backed.
Ikr? Its gonna be one of those games where shit like this happens.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Guys I'm backing out of $150 and grabbing a $30 before they are gone. I have a child and that much money on a game that is 2 years away and I may or may not even end up playing... I just can't.

Anyone want my $150 tier?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Why do you say that? Are the archtypes promotion trees somewhere I can see them?
If you read dev quotes, all of the articles, the archetype lore, etc and view it through the prism of shadowbane it makes sense. The gerbils talk about artistry and stagecraft, the frostweaver talks about being a part of the hunger, or connected to it, etc

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If you read dev quotes, all of the articles, the archetype lore, etc and view it through the prism of shadowbane it makes sense. The gerbils talk about artistry and stagecraft, the frostweaver talks about being a part of the hunger, or connected to it, etc
Ah cool.

If each of the 12 archetypes get 3 extra classifications each it's hard to think of holes that other archetypes can fill. Likely they'll be a lot of overlap too.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Guys I'm backing out of $150 and grabbing a $30 before they are gone. I have a child and that much money on a game that is 2 years away and I may or may not even end up playing... I just can't.

Anyone want my $150 tier?
Uh oh. Someone got busted by the wife.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
50% of our target in less than 1 day!
6 Comments
37 likes
Wow. I have no words.

Well, OK. Maybe a few words.

Our Kickstarter began this morning at 7am CST, and we announced it (with a press release, and a post here) an hour later. In just 10 hours, we are already 50% of the way to our goal. That's $400,000. For those of you keeping track at home.

I'm not sure how to express what we are feeling right now. Stunned? Giddy? Flattered? Floored by your vote of confidence?

All of that. More. We are so thankful to each and every one of you. You have come out of the gate with a strong message: YES, we believe in your vision. YES, we want to be a part of this. YES, we will support you.

From all of us at ArtCraft, from me and Gordon personally: Thank you. Thank you for believing in us. Thank you for giving us a chance to build this game for you.

50% down, 50% to go.

We can do this, together. Call the banners. Spread the word.

It's About Time.

Todd