Crowfall

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'll probably kick in for early access and some kind of alpha or beta. And not play it much till right before release.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Every cloth map I've ever owned (4) has ended its life as a haphazard cumrag to wipe off some poor girls tits.

The crowfall one will be no exception.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure how useful a cloth map is in a game with procedurally generated worlds...

As for whether alpha/beta will spoil the experience, if the PvP is worth a damn, it shouldn't become boring that easily. Theme park MMOs get spoiled because the content is basically static.

The experiences in this game, should in theory, be near unlimited as it's only limited by the player's skill and imagination. It's one reason I've been able to play FPS games or League of Legends for years on end.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
"Be wary travelers, for we are entering the Sea of Men."

Also, don't really give a shit about a cloth map it just seems like the nerd thing to do with MMOs.

ili_sl

shitlord
Yo. I just wrote up text doc for a DnD mmo that i'm working on. If you guys donate a 100k i'll make website and post the details. Then if I get another 200k i'll post some art work for the game. donate to me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.... also Tonight, within Donations: Everyone Gets Laid.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yo. I just wrote up text doc for a DnD mmo that i'm working on. If you guys donate a 100k i'll make website and post the details. Then if I get another 200k i'll post some art work for the game. donate to me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.... also Tonight, within Donations: Everyone Gets Laid.
Set trippin

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
There's a couple daybreak and visionary realms people posting under aliases in this thread, mad as fuck

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I really wish people would stop telling me what to do with my money. Also, Dumar on hopium is scary. He might actually burn down their offices when the supply runs out.
When your money enables the industry to keep doing the bullshit that they are doing, yes, people are going to tell you what to do you with your money.

Buy now! Unlock Act 1 for the price of the box! Act 2 and Act 3 DLC available in the in game store! Pre-order now and get a dragon pet to follow you around.

Fuck right off.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
When your money enables the industry to keep doing the bullshit that they are doing, yes, people are going to tell you what to do you with your money.

Buy now! Unlock Act 1 for the price of the box! Act 2 and Act 3 DLC available in the in game store! Pre-order now and get a dragon pet to follow you around.

Fuck right off.
I get what you mean, but I feel your argument and outrage, in this thread, with this product is misdirected.

Preordered Call of Duty: Advanced Modern Warfare "Now with new guns edition", preordering Fallout 4, preodering OMGSPORTSBALL 2016, is detrimental to gaming. I get it. I agree.

Crowdfunding a game from a small, new company so that said game can be completed =/= preordering from a massive game developer.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I choose to enable because chances are the game will suck once released and I will still get that beta new MMO rush. That and it pisses people off.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The time is at hand, gentlemen. To put an end to this last decade of blasphemy, an end to the years of the mmo shitpiles thrown at us; it's time to purge this industry of its own filth and casualness. No more will gameplay consist of sitting AFK in town waiting on raid nights. No more will we be herded like cattle into 10min dungeon runs simply to pad Kotick's cocaine fund; NO MORE will we be forced to play alongside little Timmy and Sally Soccer Mom while they collect their gayfuck sparkle pony pets.

We will murder them from now on. We will collect their corpses and hold our weapons high with a giant fuck you to what this industry has forced upon us for so long.

The frozen moses and the black hand shall be hewn down like the false prophets they are. The reckoning is at hand. Ready yourselves with your gods, carebears.
Amod, suggest this be Dumar's avatar until the Hopium is violently taken from his system at the end of hype week.

rrr_img_91138.jpg

Corvid_sl

shitlord
Could someone explain how the Kickstarter discounts are going to work? A post from the devtracker mentions that they'll be sending out emails to people on the forums to get a discount on their pledge. They do make it seem like people that have been posting on the official forum are going to get priority. Is that basically how it's going to work?