Crowfall

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Something like that. You'll be ghosting or whatever. Should be interesting to see crafting restrictions.

Can you craft and buy independently? Would be a good idea.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
They have said you'll be able to enter the EK at any time.
I guess we'll have to see how it goes. I hope the workflow for the game isn't log into the EK, do some crafting, practice your skills on a target dummy, dick around in the AH/bank/whatever form up a group, then queue into a campaign together and PvP for a couple hours before going back to the EK.

My expected workflow was to log into the campaign, use whatever resources my guild's city had to fit out my character, then jump into whatever pvp / wealth generation events we had.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I guess we'll have to see how it goes. I hope the workflow for the game isn't log into the EK, do some crafting, practice your skills on a target dummy, dick around in the AH/bank/whatever form up a group, then queue into a campaign together and PvP for a couple hours before going back to the EK.

My expected workflow was to log into the campaign, use whatever resources my guild's city had to fit out my character, then jump into whatever pvp / wealth generation events we had.
I'm not expecting anything of them right now to be honest. I don't really agree with their current focus.

Half of the kickstarter valuation (Dregs) is still vapor at this point.

We were super hyped during the kickstarter too.. now I feel like we're stuck shoveling shit until they decide to give us some real meat.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate

I don't expect that kind of game play at all honestly. I'm pretty sure you're not queuing up for anything. I'm also sure if you're not crafting and fighting to a high level, it's one or another unless you have alts.

We'll see.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah from what they have said you are in the campaign physically till you win/lose or quit it. Quitting it loses your embargoed stuff.

They also mentioned maybe having a avatar type of thing able to go back to the EK, during the campaign (Depending on rulesets I think was said, no exports to dregs)

I also think the login was directly to Campaign world or to EK world much like server select.

I have been fiddling on Tera trying to get back into the actiony combat, yeah the fights are fun but Damn Tera did not grab me with some of the character choices/design.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player

3:00 mark : "Game isn't unbalanced...you're a bad player"

That shouldn't come back to bite them later.
smile.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So has anything remotely interesting been "shown" yet, or has everyone gotten a boner for this games concepts only?