Crucible

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I'd like to, looks promising. Curious to see what Amazon's got. New World was disappointing from what I played.

Traize

Trakanon Raider
Pretty good reviews, I got an early access key for dropping into one of the twitch channels

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Been excited to try this, but for Amazon's first official game I feel like I haven't seen much hype around the usual circles. Fish and Raccoon lady look fun as fuck.

Traize

Trakanon Raider
Messing around today I snagged some extra Steam early access codes.

M5WH5-E046X-D9ZRX

93WGM-7NQRV-F7WM6

YVBBH-KHQG6-NXKT2

FPZKQ-XJ9XR-CAWEB

F49BY-NAZC3-68DTD

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Looks like they've all been used.

So what is this game? Overwatch style?

Haven't been able to get in so take with a grain of salt, but it's been described as a 3rd person shooter MOBA with Overwatch style heros and PVE elements. Drawing some comparisons to Paragon, but I never played that so can't comment.

If you missed a code, it's FTP for everyone today at 12 pst.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Finally got in and messed around for a few hours. Movement kinda clunky and shooting not particularly satisfying but I had some fun. The fish sniper lady is my favorite so far.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I played a match and I think I'm going to uninstall. Just didn't grab me. Pretty generic game.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Game looks cool but the pacing seems way off? Like lots of downtime for no reason?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm watching a streamer and they're server wiping their games in under 10 minutes. 0 PVP competition for them so far.