Cruises: Good Value Vacation or White Trash Rafts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
sounds like everything is DA BEST around Dubuque... i mean Minneapolis.

fbbb983beea2bb052aef3359e9c41e55_pinterest-the-worlds-bears-fan-meme_626-439.jpe

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If any of you guys hasn't watched this on netflix, add it to your list.

I want a chunk off one those baby elephant sized cows from Spain..

cowsjose_3412699c.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The real problem with going out these days is the drunk driving thing. Sure I could do cab or whatever, but fuck that. Id rather order in and me and wifey drink and party without having to worry about nothing other than a headache the next day. For pennies on the dollar,m and this includes steaks, shrimp, bestest of the liquors, whatever. Jammin sound system playing what we want to hear, etc...

Or just not drink when going out, but whats the point then, lol?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The real problem with going out these days is the drunk driving thing. Sure I could do cab or whatever, but fuck that. Id rather order in and me and wifey drink and party without having to worry about nothing other than a headache the next day.

Yeah we get dropped off by one of the kids and then take a cab home.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've been on 3 cruises and had a pretty good time on all 3. I live less than 30 minutes away from port of Miami and have never paid for airfare to go on a cruise. I enjoy getting shitfaced with a bunch of other people who are all in party/vacation mode. That being said, cruises being trashy is part of why I like them.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The real problem with going out these days is the drunk driving thing. Sure I could do cab or whatever, but fuck that. Id rather order in and me and wifey drink and party without having to worry about nothing other than a headache the next day. For pennies on the dollar,m and this includes steaks, shrimp, bestest of the liquors, whatever. Jammin sound system playing what we want to hear, etc...

The beauty of Uber, although my wife and I have been using it less and less for drinking at friends cause the drivers seem to get weirder and weirder. I want my wits about me when I'm in a uber with these fucken creepers.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
The beauty of Uber, although my wife and I have been using it less and less for drinking at friends cause the drivers seem to get weirder and weirder. I want my wits about me when I'm in a uber with these fucken creepers.
Punch them in the fact right at the start of the trip. You have to have a show of dominance.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

That is the upside of being old and being a home owner. You can buy great food / drinks, have friends over get fat and shitty drunk. Apartment dwellers are the ones forced to dine out and over pay.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I've been on 3 cruises and had a pretty good time on all 3. I live less than 30 minutes away from port of Miami and have never paid for airfare to go on a cruise. I enjoy getting shitfaced with a bunch of other people who are all in party/vacation mode. That being said, cruises being trashy is part of why I like them.

Boat Trip (2002) - IMDb

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How long ago?
20 years ago that I lived in FL.

Brother got married in St Thomas. It was their idea that we all take a cruise for the occasion. That was 2006? And the last one I went on.

I can see the appeal for an easy, no stress, all-in-1 vacation. But honestly, people just need to get out of their comfort zone and fucking travel the world on their own two feet. Fuck being shoved on a boat with 1000s of people for a corny bubble experience vacation.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That is the upside of being old and being a home owner. You can buy great food / drinks, have friends over get fat and shitty drunk. Apartment dwellers are the ones forced to dine out and over pay.

Best is when my old band buddies come over and we bust out a reunion jam session downstairs, got a full $5k drum set old school peavey 5150 amp, a generic bass setup and vocals doing black sabbath covers and shit. Cant do that whilst going out.

• 1Like

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You guys know you can go on a cruise and also go on non-cruise vacations, right?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I can see the appeal for an easy, no stress, all-in-1 vacation. But honestly, people just need to get out of their comfort zone and fucking travel the world on their own two feet. Fuck being shoved on a boat with 1000s of people for a corny bubble experience vacation.

I love going to places where I dont speak the language, don't know where anything is. Its a heightened sense of reality. Like feeling around in the dark with a chance of getting stabbed and robbed. It challenging and really makes you feel like you arent a huge pussy.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I love going to places where I dont speak the language, don't know where anything is. Its a heightened sense of reality. Like feeling around in the dark with a chance of getting stabbed and robbed. It challenging and really makes you feel like you arent a huge pussy.
I don't even have to leave Miami/Ft Lauderdale for that experience.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.