Crusader Kings II

Nutron_sl

shitlord
only reason i never tried that mod back in ck2 heydays was the fear of the whle thing being littered with spoilers ;x

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
only reason i never tried that mod back in ck2 heydays was the fear of the whle thing being littered with spoilers ;x
It's not littered as much as it's loaded. If you started at Robert's Rebellion or earlier you'll probably be fine, but don't touch any of the Essos scenarios.

Edit: there's also a "spoiler free" sub-mod that you can DL here:Dropbox - A Game of Thrones Spoiler Remover.zip
This removes the book 5 spoilers from scenarios that start before the book 4 timeline. If you use this and start at Robert's Rebellion or earlier I can't imagine anything being spoiled from there, as canonical history will be gone by that point.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm a total liar btw. Only been an Emperor once, although in that playthrough I was Emperor of both Brittania and Carpathia at the same time.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Bah come back when you are a proper ruler of Europe.

On the got mod: is there a version available thats basically spoiler fre for someone not reading the books thats playable w/o the old gods expansion?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Do you people hate reading that much that you'll go to such lengths to not spoil a TV show that has already deviated from the book?

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I love reading but after WoT series ill stick to buying a book series when its (announced) finished.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider

On the got mod: is there a version available thats basically spoiler fre for someone not reading the books thats playable w/o the old gods expansion?
It looks like you're fine as long as you have v2.0.4 installed.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was actually just a couple counties shy of the Empire of Francia but the HRE had muscled in on Burgundy before I got there. I controlled enough of Spain to form Hispania but I wasn't of the right heritage or some shit. Spain blows anyway, constantly having to deal with Jihad.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I enjoy defensive holy wars. Good for vassal relations, prestige, faith, etc. Should be a trait you get for staving off a holy war a bit like crusader to develop relations amongst co-defendants.

And I love letting them tear apart unruly vassals' holdings before reclaiming them.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Anyone played Charlemagne yet?

Also, I plan to pick this up soon. What mods do you guys recommend?