Custom Moderation for specific threads, What would you like?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The reason your frowny face reaction was denied when you suggested it before is that it's a fucking stupid suggestion. Hey guys, lets make the forum more generic and facebook like! Yeah, no.

As for those specific reactions, putting commie/nazi reactions in the politics thread/general forum just brings everything down. If you can't do better in your criticism and mockery than resorting to calling people commie/nazi then you need to go read a book and then come back and post something more creative.

As for the shaw, those reactions are ALREADY THERE you moron.

Next time, maybe hand your concerns off to another poster who hasn't outed themselves as an idiot before you make them so they have a better shot of being taken seriously.
9a2b120cdc53445b3b835a3631e34371.jpg

FoH has have been a neg / pos fest for longer than facebook has existed. We'd like more custom reactions. You already have precedence. You sell access to using them, tiered, as it is. The front page advocates and promotes users whom are the most popular / reacted to. This is not facebook, never has been, it's something more. Not sure why you holding us back, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule - of the people, by the people for the people?

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
What if there was a set of rulesets that a user could set in the creation of a post, depending on the section that post, that could be used to try and set the tone of the thread. Like;
  1. Free-for-all
  2. Strict Debate
  3. loose debate
  4. general
  5. no spoilers/speculation/theory crafting
  6. etc
Each "ruleset" would contain a set of rules for the thread, maybe they could be used a 'preset polls' where instead of a poll there is a list of rules for the thread? Does that make any sense?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

FoH has have been a neg / pos fest for longer than facebook has existed. We'd like more custom reactions. You already have precedence. You sell access to using them, tiered, as it is. The front page advocates and promotes users whom are the most popular / reacted to. This is not facebook, never has been, it's something more. Not sure why you holding us back, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule - of the people, by the people for the people?

I'd venture to say Zuckerberg stole the whole reaction idea from this sacred community.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

I have PERSONALLY added 39 different reactions over my time here by my count. No one can say I'm not about adding more stuff. I've also changed certain reactions based on community feedback.
All that said, I will retain veto power over reactions that I feel don't meet standards. In this case, frowny/cry face is rejected for being too generic and gay. THE END.

As for personalized reactions, I can't do that, but guess what? All of you can! Want to know how? Check this out... here's my totally custom and personalized reaction just for all of you:

tumblr_ocr9nzg0yM1u5vp7wo1_500.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I have PERSONALLY added 39 different reactions over my time here by my count. No one can say I'm not about adding more stuff. I've also changed certain reactions based on community feedback.
All that said, I will retain veto power over reactions that I feel don't meet standards. In this case, frowny/cry face is rejected for being too generic and gay. THE END.

As for personalized reactions, I can't do that, but guess what? All of you can! Want to know how? Check this out... here's my totally custom and personalized reaction just for all of you:

tumblr_ocr9nzg0yM1u5vp7wo1_500.gif

The zippo was a nice touch.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
:iceburn: :iceburn: :iceburn: :iceburn: :iceburn: :iceburn:
9th-gif.11369

:trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger: :trigger:

I still think it's okay to request reaction emotes in various places. It's not transparent to the general user where and why certain emotes function / are implemented. Neither is the number you've implemented. Maybe more would be inclined to donate, if they knew of the wonders of the tiers? Just a thought. Have a nice friday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I don't think we need a million reactions of different cocks to the face....reguardless of how hilarious it would be...
Its not what we want, but what we deserve?

MFF, we don’t need many of the things that make life worth living.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users