Cyberpunk 2077

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So, when are we moving this thread to Screenshots so we can post pics of our blinged out 19 inch cyberdongs?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, when are we moving this thread to Screenshots so we can post pics of our blinged out 19 inch cyberdongs?
You could just start a post in Screenshots titled " What I fantasize about and how my dreams came true in 2077.

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to have a blinged out cybercunt kthx.

LEDs light up upon entry.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
In the home stretch boys, what a long strange trip its been. Pretty stoked to dive into this next week, just want them to confirm the 12/9 release date for USA, as it appears this is a global release from Poland at 12:00 am 12/10

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
In the home stretch boys, what a long strange trip its been. Pretty stoked to dive into this next week, just want them to confirm the 12/9 release date for USA, as it appears this is a global release from Poland at 12:00 am 12/10

I haven't seen a tweet or whatever from CDPR themselves, but fan sites, reddit, etc. all say the official release time is 12/10 1AM CET, which would be 12/09 7PM for EDT.

Wonder if anyone is going to get twitch banned from cyberdongs.
I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that Twitch will require streamers to use the no-nudity option.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wonder if anyone is going to get twitch banned from cyberdongs.
Nah there is a mod already to cover it up

naked GIF

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still torn on where to buy it from. Hate the idea of not buying direct from GOG, but they still haven't worked out any kind of deal with GeForce Now which is somewhat of a deal-breaker these days. Then again, I'm not sure I want to sully the experience by playing on a laptop at all...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I bought from amazon digital pc for $49, but haven't heard a peep from amazon so getting antsy. Hoping pre-loads are available at the very least

• 1Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I bought from amazon digital pc for $49, but haven't heard a peep from amazon so getting antsy. Hoping pre-loads are available at the very least
Just tried to snag it from Amazon for that price. Unavailable bastards

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There is full frontal nudity in CK3 and people have been streaming that with no problems, both small and large streamers.

Cybsled

Conan and Witcher has nudity also. They won’t ban for it unless you are heavily focusing on it. If tits or songs just happen to show up, you’re safe as long as you don’t zoom in or whatever lol

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
they've announced a toggle for nudity as well as licensed music specifically for streamers. just flip those off and it won't be an issue. i'm actually okay with that kind of model.

• 1Like