Cyberpunk 2077

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
shocked what the hell GIF by PlayStation
she's in a gaming rut, she has like gaming adhd, where she has to finish a game b/4 she starts a new, and shes been trying to finish shitty kingdom hearts 3 for like months (cuz it's shit) and during that time shes watched me finish tlou2 and ghosts of tsushima

so i'll probably have control over the character, she'll just make it and have ownership, but not really play.

• 2Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Rofl Best Buy sent a ton of PS4 ce copies out early. Lots of redditors and 4chan people got their copies today

• 3Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
she's in a gaming rut, she has like gaming adhd, where she has to finish a game b/4 she starts a new, and shes been trying to finish shitty kingdom hearts 3 for like months (cuz it's shit) and during that time shes watched me finish tlou2 and ghosts of tsushima

so i'll probably have control over the character, she'll just make it and have ownership, but not really play.
Translation:

“My wife is going to do all the tedious farming, crafting, and achievement BS for me while I sleep.”

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Welp. We're in spoiler territory now. Time to avoid anything to do with the game like the plague.
Yeah, I haven't watched any gameplay or anything cuz I want to savor the fuck out of this game.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It's a fuckin PS4 copy, what kind of pleb is going to ruin this game by playing it on a PS4

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
AFAIK those are also the discs you would use for the PS5 as well until the next gen patch hits next year and they upgrade you to that version.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's sorta funny it's from best buy since he is sponsored by gog

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I bet it was a mess up in changing the release dates for the game and that these CE's would have actually been late. Like even if they didn't push back release these people would just now be getting their shit.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I half expect the disc version to be completely blank save for a very small license file.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I half expect the disc version to be completely blank save for a very small license file.
honestly with the prevalence of digital media, i'm more and more surprised that physical discs aren't just a link to the download

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can’t be bothered to upgrade my pc with all the bullshit involved right now, yet I don’t want to play this on some medium settings 1080p nonsense on my 1070. Anyone have experience with those game steaming services like stadia? Heard they’ve lately improved a lot?

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can’t be bothered to upgrade my pc with all the bullshit involved right now, yet I don’t want to play this on some medium settings 1080p nonsense on my 1070. Anyone have experience with those game steaming services like stadia? Heard they’ve lately improved a lot?

Don't you have to pay some fee to not be the back of the line with the freebies and still a queue with other subs and then you only get so many hours a day to play?

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user