Cyberpunk 2077

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So cyberpunk seems to be the most anticipated singleplayer rpg since skyrim, more than witcher3. What's the big brain move here, play it at release and enjoy the release day excitement or wait until next year when the inevitable patches put the game in working order?
Do what your heart tells you to do.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I googled it, PS4 hardware doesn't even meet the min specs to run it on PC. They must have lobotomized it like mad to get it running tolerably well on the current gen.
I was gonna say, didn't we know this was gonna be trash on the older consoles already?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So cyberpunk seems to be the most anticipated singleplayer rpg since skyrim, more than witcher3. What's the big brain move here, play it at release and enjoy the release day excitement or wait until next year when the inevitable patches put the game in working order?
I have two options on what i want to play right now. Cyberpunk or buy Shadowlands. So I am putting my money on Cyberpunk.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't really judge anything based on 480p video that some retard encoded. The official gameplay video looked fairly decent, considering how weak the PS4 Pro is now:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
honestly with the prevalence of digital media, i'm more and more surprised that physical discs aren't just a link to the download
pretty much half the items i buy come with a piece of paper w/ a QR code to download the instructions.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Damn, I am tempted for this. Since after reading a bit more, it seems once your 6 hour session is done(the paid amount) you can just re-launch and start again, just have to wait in line if there is one. I am more worried about it being slammed, connection being shit/lag etc from being so popular. Otherwise I am going in with this most likely on medium with some of the other fancier things(relfections/sky etc) on low or off, since I barely meet reccommend.
Cocks and nudity on though.... amiRight?

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1606969381453.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
They dropped his sponsorship earlier this year, he is sponsored by Epic now.

I wasn't aware that Cohh is a commie loving cuck. Being sponsored by epic is even worse than being sponsored by G2A. At least with latter you ain't hiding the fact that you let your ass be fucked for money. Also isn't Cohh on the diversity or whatever committee on twitch with that deer abomination? Gotta hand it to them genocide loving chinese. They really know how to play the game.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users