Cyberpunk 2077

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Where's the french tickler option? How about the double D?
Wife’s worried about the double d option. She needs to be worried about

1607057155860.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Steam might be better for mods.
Steam workshop is uncurated garbage half a year after release, full of broken and unsupported mods that no longer work due to patches, abandoned by their original creators and never used. At this point it is an argument against steam.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I just wanna know, if you run around naked committing mass violence - do you get a rage boner?
If not, that's too unrealistic and I want a refund.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Five bucks to anyone that can finishing reading that nonsense. Jesus Christ what a fucking idiot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Not even gonna click and give that faggot the traffic.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

This article brought to you by...

1607107066113.jpg
Yes it’s the voice that makes you trans. Nothing ever good enough. Also bitches there’s no non-binary option.

“For me — and in my experience, many other trans people — voice is far more important than genitalia. No one sees what’s in my pants, but everyone hears my voice. To truly create a character who is trans like me, I would want a more typically “male” voice in a more typically “female” body. The junk, especially in a first-person game, isn’t that important to me. The fact that Cyberpunk has fixated on the junk as the ultimate feature of a trans person, yet given no consideration for voice, and then repeatedly joked about customizable genitals in its marketing efforts, shows the complete lack of a trans perspective in both the design and in the advertising of the game.”

• 3Pathetic
  • 1Barf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Yes it’s the voice that makes you trans. Nothing ever good enough. Also bitches there’s no non-binary option.

“For me — and in my experience, many other trans people — voice is far more important than genitalia. No one sees what’s in my pants, but everyone hears my voice. To truly create a character who is trans like me, I would want a more typically “male” voice in a more typically “female” body. The junk, especially in a first-person game, isn’t that important to me. The fact that Cyberpunk has fixated on the junk as the ultimate feature of a trans person, yet given no consideration for voice, and then repeatedly joked about customizable genitals in its marketing efforts, shows the complete lack of a trans perspective in both the design and in the advertising of the game.”
It's your face, bud: That tells everyone you're a man who has something wrong with his brain and is pretending to be a woman. EDIT: Obviously not intended for you, HY.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I hate that the internets gives 'everyone a voice', because some people just whine non stop as they don't get any attention IRL. Like they are never happy.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users