mzKq3QS.gif

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
How will someone understand the trans plight in a world like DND or Cyberpunk where changing total bodily form and sex is trivial?

We must make our pain known somehow!
Not only will the Ts dominate it, they will force people to play it so the rest of the world can understand their plight pain.

Grez

Trakanon Raider
Yeah the way to find decent mods is by recent popularity. But steam workshop just feels like a poor man's nexus mods.
I agree it isn't the best, they need to do a better job and they should, given the amount of money Steam rakes in.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Steam was the shit when it launched what 15+ years ago? Now it is increasingly just shit. I feel they really need to do a "2.0" version sometime soon and get with the times.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes it’s the voice that makes you trans. Nothing ever good enough. Also bitches there’s no non-binary option.

“For me — and in my experience, many other trans people — voice is far more important than genitalia. No one sees what’s in my pants, but everyone hears my voice. To truly create a character who is trans like me, I would want a more typically “male” voice in a more typically “female” body. The junk, especially in a first-person game, isn’t that important to me. The fact that Cyberpunk has fixated on the junk as the ultimate feature of a trans person, yet given no consideration for voice, and then repeatedly joked about customizable genitals in its marketing efforts, shows the complete lack of a trans perspective in both the design and in the advertising of the game.”
Every single convincing tranny has given it away when they open their mouth and speak. Here's admitting you're not a fucking girl. Goddamn. Fucking Biology...what does it do?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Steam was the shit when it launched what 15+ years ago? Now it is increasingly just shit. I feel they really need to do a "2.0" version sometime soon and get with the times.
steam was shit when it launched. It was a joke that the gaming community thought was forced on us.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Did someone say an edge lord coomer could grab this for $30? Will customize my robot cock whatever way you want.

edit: tried gog with VPN, shoot me a message with the country. Eastern Europe was a no go.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Did someone say an edge lord coomer could grab this for $30? Will customize my robot cock whatever way you want.

edit: tried gog with VPN, shoot me a message with the country. Eastern Europe was a no go.
Ukraine

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

poor trannies, don't even know the game only costs $30-60 not $70

maybe thats why girls are bad at math, they don't have dicks either

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 5 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>

poor trannies, don't even know the game only costs $30-60 not $70

maybe thats why girls are bad at math, they don't have dicks either
Lol linked his/her/it cash app in the reply to it’s own post. Forgive me I can’t handle the pronoun soup.