1528857363392.jpg

1528857281081.jpg

1528857210858.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
With regards to Bladerunner being "night only", that was because it took place in a post-nuclear war world where dust blocked out most of the natural sunlight.
/nitpicking off :D

With regards to swapping out jackets and shit to gain access to areas... reminds me a bit of Skyrim/Fallout where you swap out clothes for enchants and stat boosts, meaning you're always hauling around half a wardrobe full of clothes for various tasks. I wonder if they'll try and limit that, i.e. you have to go "home" to change clothes, or if it will be the same.

Speaking of "home", I wonder if they'll have a base or apartment for you to set up and furnish?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
With regards to Bladerunner being "night only", that was because it took place in a post-nuclear war world where dust blocked out most of the natural sunlight.
/nitpicking off :D

With regards to swapping out jackets and shit to gain access to areas... reminds me a bit of Skyrim/Fallout where you swap out clothes for enchants and stat boosts, meaning you're always hauling around half a wardrobe full of clothes for various tasks. I wonder if they'll try and limit that, i.e. you have to go "home" to change clothes, or if it will be the same.

Speaking of "home", I wonder if they'll have a base or apartment for you to set up and furnish?
Saw some reddit post yesterday that claimed you would be able to customize your apartment, but I don't remember what their source was. Wouldn't surprise me, since Blood and Wine dabbled with that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Saw some reddit post yesterday that claimed you would be able to customize your apartment, but I don't remember what their source was. Wouldn't surprise me, since Blood and Wine dabbled with that.

Probably the case.

Also might be crafting in the game based on the interview with gamespot where the dev talked about the mega structures and the various shops that you could find in it. Think he said weaponsmiths and the likes.

Also looked at the trailer again, and at one point you see someone get a cylinder type thing get pulled from their neck. I wonder if that is tied to what they talked about years ago about wanting to add augments tied to languages. So areas of the city, like a Chinatown or something, you have locals that speak only Chinese. And you won't be able to interact properly with them without the right language "installed". Voice box augs.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Man this is awesome, I love that they forshadowed the game in W3 and no one was the wiser.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like the trauma team is straight up the DocWagon trauma servicefrom SR universe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mankind Divided is a good game, it's just the SE faggotry with the DLC that led people to shit on it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never touched the DLC, thought the base game was all right. What'd they do?

Wildly overpriced and one of the dlc 'packs' with the season pass or whatever was guns and ammunition. That you could only use on a single playthrough. It wasn't even your standard p2w overpowered weapons DLC because the weapons themselves were unremarkable. They basically sold people a fucking single use ammo bundle.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Wildly overpriced and one of the dlc 'packs' with the season pass or whatever was guns and ammunition. That you could only use on a single playthrough. It wasn't even your standard p2w overpowered weapons DLC because the weapons themselves were unremarkable. They basically sold people a fucking single use ammo bundle.
Sounds gay. Was the actual quest DLC any good?

Argarth

On the verandah
They basically sold people a fucking single use ammo bundle.

That was next level faggotry, and might have made even EA blush. Still find it hard to believe that someone signed off on that. I boycotted it until recently, got the whole bundle for just $12, so after Steam's cut they'll get less than a tenner from me. I can live with that. =)

Did they finish out the story in the DLC? I've only just started, and seem to remember that was another of the major complaints.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually never got around to the DLC, but the story seemed perfectly well fleshed out in the base game, didn't feel like it was missing anything critical.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Human Revolution was a good but flawed game, Mankind Divided was a mediocre and flawed game.