Cyberpunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like this game is going to need several patches to fix all the bugs. I don't mind a few bugs when a game just releases, but when every single reviewer goes out of their way to mention the amount of bugs, it's a huge red flag. As painful as it will be to wait, I think I'll wait a couple of months before playing. I've waited what, 7 years for this game to release? What's another three or so months?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
...I think the funniest bug the one reviewer mentioned was the famale Vs top clothing randomly disappearing during scenes, leaving you topless until you went back to first person...

Are you sure that's a bug and not a feature? :cool:

• 2Like
  • 1Blown

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Laughing so hard at some of these pictures, just wow. Imagine all the parents buying this for their kid without a clue. :p

The last picture in that article with the fist ones and the huge centipede looking thing. I laughed way harder then I should.
Photo Mode will truly be glorious.

Just think, some poor asshole working at cd projekt red had to spend long days and nights 3d modeling various dildos.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Photo Mode will truly be glorious.

Just think, some poor asshole working at cd projekt red had to spend long days and nights 3d modeling various dildos.
He didn't HAVE to. He GOT to

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
One of the local favorite independent reviewers.

• 3Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So can we beat trannies to death with our hands in this one or not? Internet is giving mixed signals.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Apparently that Dildo story is fake. they made the screenshots from a highly modded Fallout 4. :trump:

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m not pre loading shit. Got fucked before and it takes longer to verify your preload than to just download it fresh on launch day.

• 1Solidarity

gak

<Gold Donor>
ras.jpg

nvidia-8576.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
if it's a buggy shit show now, just imagine what it would have been had it not been delayed.
Here's what probably happened. About a year before the original launch date they suddenly realized that there was no way they are gonna finish it in a reasonable time frame. Mostly due to feature and story creep. So they went fucking ape shit on both features and story. Cut the main story down to 20+ hours (I remember devs boasting like 3 years ago about how the story/quests is 100+ hours long). They most likely stripped out a bunch of npc interaction features. So the past year they have been panicking in order to make the story work and fix the bugs from all cuts they had to make.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't forget making top buck on merch royalties.

Once they've paid themselves a bunch of bonuses there might be some cash left to hire some external consultants to come in and fix all the bugs within a decent timeframe.

• 1EyeRoll

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn, I was hoping to scrape by with a 1060, but looks like I will be literally scraping by.

1607439041809.png

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Preloaded on Steam. So we cant play this until Wednesday night midnight? I thought it was tonight for some reason. This sucks.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Preloaded on Steam. So we cant play this until Wednesday night midnight? I thought it was tonight for some reason. This sucks.
Look on the bright side you can play with her.

• 3Worf
  • 2Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users