Cyberpunk 2077

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why? I fully admit I have no intention of reading that article, but it’s not like epilepsy is a fake condition or anything.
Its a god damn video. The fact it has a high likelihood of being an issue for you should not be a shock and you should have prepared for that before hand.

gak

<Gold Donor>
tr.jpg

• 7Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 9 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Not enough Skinners in the world for these people.

I seriously doubt she got "hundreds" of messages like she says. Reminds me of this one GF I had. After we broke up I sent her a congratulations because her team made the playoffs and then she went on Twitter and bitched about how "five ex-boyfriends messaged me today about my team, guess I'm living rent-free in their heads" or something like that. Even though she'd had like, two boyfriends ever besides me and hadn't talked to the other two in years. Fudging numbers to look sympathetic or cool on Twitter is a popular hobby among stupid people with victim complexes. After I saw that I don't think I ever said anything else to her, because whatta bitch.

Wonder when this game is gonna arrive. Don't even remember who I ordered it from, 60% sure it was Best Buy though. Hope it wasn't Gamestop because their track record of delivering things this year has been pretty bad (a week and a half late for Yakuza).

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why? I fully admit I have no intention of reading that article, but it’s not like epilepsy is a fake condition or anything.
You must stare at this until you get a McRib

1607452341938.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's with all the people in this thread taking games "jo*rnalists" at their word? Surely you know better by now. They fucking hate CDPR and Cyberpunk, and they know nothing they say about the game itself will change anyone's mind so they attack it from a bugs and performance angle instead. I'll believe it's even remotely as bad as some of these faggots are saying when I run into a game-breaking bug myself, or I can't run it at 3440x1440 60+fps without turning everything down to minimum. I've yet to see a YT video from anyone I'd trust that says it has more than the standard bugginess of all new games.

A local Wal-Mart says it's in stock now for local pickup and it's actually $10 cheaper. Any chance they'll actually pull it before release date? I'd rather not wade into that mess if it can be avoided.
Pretty much every Wal-Mart in the country is going to show 6+ copies "In Stock" on Brickseek but their computer won't let them sell it before Thurs even if they somehow never noticed all the signs in the electronics dept. for the game with 12/10 on them.

My sympathy for epileptics went right out the window after having to sit through the ridiculously long unskippable warning on Division 2 every goddamn time I loaded up that game.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Its a god damn video. The fact it has a high likelihood of being an issue for you should not be a shock and you should have prepared for that before hand.
from what i understood, her issue wasn't about cyberpunk inducing seizures, it was about people sending her videos MEANT to induce seizures. i don't think she's in the wrong at all

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is going to be one of the biggest selling first day releases in history , plus doubt cdpr paid off any reviewers for positivity like some companies do.
heard you can dual wield spiked dildos as weapons, I know my build going in

• 1Picard

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'd just like to say that this game would be truly Cyberpunk if it looked gorgeous but was just meh.

Style over substance boys!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I'd just like to say that this game would be truly Cyberpunk if it looked gorgeous but was just meh.

Style over substance boys!
We're going in hoping for Scarlett Johansson and going to find out we're getting that tranny host from AGDQ

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
from what i understood, her issue wasn't about cyberpunk inducing seizures, it was about people sending her videos MEANT to induce seizures. i don't think she's in the wrong at all
I mean I agree, she isn't in the wrong.

It's just that...I don't know about anyone else, but if I was her I'd stop opening messages after the first video, LOL.

People are assholes on the Internet. It is known.

But now she's going to get shoved to the forefront of the current SJW Gamergate nonsense, and a whole lot of SJWs and Transactivists are going to point at this as proof of how 'toxic' the gamer 'mainstream' is (we've seen this umpteen times before).

There's people now complaining about the flak they're getting for writing reviews that are built atop one pet issue or another, and then playing the victim card when they get flak from gamers that simply DGAF about those pet issues.

Time truly is a flat circle.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7520714e-4cb7-4f23-a6e0-b6c1d660c61f_480x281.gif

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The look on that cat's face makes me think of what Hitler's face must have looked like when some rich Jew bumped into him knocking his paints to the gutter an hour after being turned down at the art academy. Any mice in that house are in for a bad day!

• 1Worf