speaking of things falling off
main-qimg-a1deae2a355c503106bf0e29b6c685f1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Off the GOG website
Mostly set for a mix of high and ultra @ 1440UW according to that, but I generally assume the unwritten fine print on those charts reads, "*** After 3-4 patches."

• 1Like

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just tried to backup the CP game files on steam to add it to my gaming laptop, the option isn't there. I guess you can't back this stuff up until it actually installs.

My pc only has a 1050ti (4GB), while the laptop has a 1060 (6GB), at this point I am expecting crap so I won't be too disappointed.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So what lifepath is everyone starting off as? I am ultimately going to do all 3, but I think I am gonna start off as Street Kid. Probably gonna focus on Katana/Pistol.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So what lifepath is everyone starting off as? I am ultimately going to do all 3, but I think I am gonna start off as Street Kid. Probably gonna focus on Katana/Pistol.

Torn between Corpo and Nomad to start.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I don't know, but I'm going to be a blue-haired ladyboy prostitute and drug people before robbing them like Cardi B. Maybe I'll get to interview a presidential candidate at some point

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
From what I gather, the street kid is actually the best staring experience but I'm a corporate whore irl so it just feels right. Think I'll do street kid for the first play through and live vicariously through you business pricks' impressions

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Street Kid is only way to go.

Probably going to focus on pistols pistols pistols.

I havent been this fucking on edge for a game release since......honestly? probably either Mass Effect 2, or Resident Evil 2 when I was a kid. I been waiting 7 fucking years for this game so whats one more day, but damn I have HIGH hopes for this game.

Even if its buggy as fuck, and a disappointment as far as the length, or depth etc, I will still enjoy the content either way. But heres hoping they fucking nail it and its the greatest game of all time.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Street Kid is only way to go.

Probably going to focus on pistols pistols pistols.

I havent been this fucking on edge for a game release since......honestly? probably either Mass Effect 2, or Resident Evil 2 when I was a kid. I been waiting 7 fucking years for this game so whats one more day, but damn I have HIGH hopes for this game.

Even if its buggy as fuck, and a disappointment as far as the length, or depth etc, I will still enjoy the content either way. But heres hoping they fucking nail it and its the greatest game of all time.
Yeah, I am super hyped for this in a way I don't normally get for games. I took a day off for launch.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The day is here boys. I'll be heading to night city at 7pm.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The PlayStation website is almost as shit as the PS5 UI.

Can't even find the pre-order for this now.

*edit* Looks like they've removed it from the store. You can find the page by searching but there's no Pre-order/Buy link.

Cyberpunk 2077

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Anyone playing on consoles should be paying close attention today/tomorrow. The current reviews were all PC and PC only.

I'm basically going to be larping the cybernetic "The Joker."

Last edited:

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
lots of screenshots of tits and dongs on the Twitch CP77 page, sometimes on the same character. What a time to be alive! :D