boo, i'm a console pleb
b66ac06df0d972f93ffe36c47061123d.png

• 2Barf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Seems like most of the PC bugs are more silly and immersion breaking rather than game breaking so far.

Sounds worse for consoles, especially the base PS4.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems like most of the PC bugs are more silly and immersion breaking rather than game breaking so far.

Sounds worse for consoles, especially the base PS4.

Assuming there's no tangible benefit to pre-order I may just wait a day or two and see what the PS4/PS5 feedback is.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched a bit of streaming from someone playing on Series X and it looks fine considering there's no actual next gen version yet. GameFly shipped me an Xbox copy this morning so at least I'll have that as backup if GFN is unplayable for the first week or so. Wish CDPR had full cross platform cloud saves like Ubi does now though. :(

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
i'm going to laugh if people all logging in at the same time and it crashes steam. 100k maybe?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Watched a few minutes of someone playing on PS5, it looks great and seems to run well too, and that’s not even the next gen version, it’s just PS4 backward compatibility version. I can’t wait, going to make finishing Valhalla fucking hard.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wathced a bit of some play it on stream, only bug they saw was a guy going through the motion of pumping iron, but the bar and weights stayed on the ground.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We need some DLSS benchmarks.

RTX benchmarks at native 4k resolution without DLSS are a useless metric.
It’s the first picture in that article that you are responding to. I had to crop the top but this is a 4K benchmark.

62172667-6F46-4463-88E9-51CDE1E3D7FC.png

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
pretty interesting - i'm almost positive shroud has a 3090 and watching his stream the game doesn't look all that special graphically. It looks good, but nothing crazy.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are you VPNing?
Not possible on PC, release is global at 1AM Poland time. AFAIK only people playing now are ones that got physical console versions early.

It’s the first picture in that article that you are responding to. I had to crop the top but this is a 4K benchmark.

View attachment 322485
It's still Ultra and maxed out RTX though. If it's like previous CDPR games, those settings won't really be usable until the next gen of hardware. (I don't trust recommended spec charts at all, that shit's made by the marketing dept.) Maybe you'll get 60 on a 3090 with a couple patches, but that's still average and not stable 60.

Fuck 4K anyway. 1440UW is the only way to roll on PC.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
After watching Cohh for 7 hours on and off I'm convinced this is first person because your V looks like a moron wearing the "best" gear.