Cyberpunk 2077

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Question for those deep in: Does the lifepath (corpo/street/nomad) matter beyond the 1st part of the game and just some dialogue?
It is supposed to. You can also apparently switch life paths sometime in game. Like become a Corp if you are a street kid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Question for those deep in: Does the lifepath (corpo/street/nomad) matter beyond the 1st part of the game and just some dialogue?
Think it's mostly dialogue options, but those can end up changing how things play out it seems. Similarly, having high enough in certain stats can do the same.

You can read TJT's post from the last page about how different actions end up with different secondary or tertiary impacts for how things play out in missions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
im going full reflexes (rifles) full cold blood - probably put whatever extra into technical or body, not sure
Yeah, the problem is that you need 18 in Tech to craft legendary items. Not sure we get enough stat points for a 20/20/18 build. Maybe iconics are so good that epic is enough? Hard to say at this point.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can you go full melee spec on this you think?
Totally can but you're going to struggle pretty hard until you unlock the right perks and get some of the cyberware that completely change the melee game.

I am going to respect full melee when I have the money to basically be a terminator that's immune to various status effects, massive auto regen, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, the problem is that you need 18 in Tech to craft legendary items. Not sure we get enough stat points for a 20/20/18 build. Maybe iconics are so good that epic is enough? Hard to say at this point.

while leveling at least, the problem with legendaries is that you need so much shit to upgrade t hem to keep up with your level and so you don't lose mods switching to a new one. I'd rather have a purple or blue. MMuch easier to upgrade it as I level

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Also a note to that one crafting video a while back where the guy complained he couldn't find any purple or legendary crafting mats and he said he "Finished" the game.
You get a shit load of mats once you unlock the perk that highlights access points for you. Hacking them for the tier 3 nodes gives a bunch.

Vorph

You get a shit load of mats once you unlock the perk that highlights access points for you. Hacking them for the tier 3 nodes gives a bunch.
Those are cyber mats. Weapon/armor mats are just from disassembling and shops.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
My bad. I haven't even opened crafting menus yet just noticed I was getting a lot of mats.

Vorph

What does make the iconic weapons better anyway?
Unique perks.

Screenshot 2020-12-12 150200.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users