Cyberpunk 2077

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm a casual pleb and I don't think I'm too far into the game, but can someone confirm for me? I don't remember seeing anything about Act1/Act2 yet.

This is where I'm at:
I almost have $15,000 for Rogue, but haven't paid her yet. I just beat up Fingers the creeper ripper doc. I paid back Viktor the $20,000 already.
It's after this. Just dont be in a situation where you dumped/sold all the weapons you had except what you're using and what you're using are only smartweapons. If you're using hacks, be sure to load up cyberware malfunction or reboot optics at all times. Its a situation in the game where if you dont have some of this you will just die and theres almost nothing you can do.

Im playing on very hard mind you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm thinking I need to start investing in Tech and Int for a few. My Ref is at 11 and Cool of 6 or so but everything else is in the 3-4 range. Seeing plenty of doors I can't budge with 3 Tech including one that's quest linked with a female copper I need to have a "chat" with.

Cybsled

This is more of a noob tip, but I noticed that some junk items are actually extra valuable in terms of vendor sell price. Worth looking at it before scrapping them.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

Well they did say there’s a system where police can catch up to you, so spot on! Man they catch up good too.

477E35F0-9A7B-4768-B78A-EAE3917ACBFD.jpeg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This is more of a noob tip, but I noticed that some junk items are actually extra valuable in terms of vendor sell price. Worth looking at it before scrapping them.
Yeah, I mentioned this a few days ago. I'm thinking that auto scrapping junk perk is probably one of the worst in the game. Wish I could get rid of it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The very first perk that I picked was the one that auto-scraps junk items because I hate inventory management. Guess that's why I'm a po boy.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Well they did say there’s a system where police can catch up to you, so spot on! Man they catch up good too.
You seem really irritated. Did you sit on your Macho Man Randy Savage action figure this morning or something?

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Says the guy who made most of us aware of what resetera even was a month ago. 🤔

How have you known about that site so long? What have you been posting there?

Why go into false logic, anyway? You’re a bit emotional.

View attachment 323112
They call themselves a savory assortment. Meh. I prefer the unsavory assortment found here.

Imagine how fucked up that place is. High suicide rate; a bunch of trannies babbling on for eons about nothing.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For people struggling with cash, it's all about disassembly. Get the perk for extra mats, then go to town. White gear = $87, green gear = $93. Vendor it directly if the item sells for more than that. I generally disassemble blue+ no matter what the actual value is because buying blue+ mats gets really expensive and I need them for crafting.

Where it gets really nutty is junk and consumables. $3 junk turns into $33 worth of mats. A $10 can of soda turns into $54, and you can buy more or less unlimited amounts of them if you want to cheese it. They even make it nice and convenient so you can disassemble the whole stack of a particular brand of soda at once.

And as mentioned before, never get the perk that automatically disassembles junk.

There's also an actual exploit with an item worth $4k that you can sell and then buyback for $5, rinse and repeat. So I'd probably do that if I was going to cheese vending machines, as you get the same amount of money in a few minutes instead of a couple hours.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
They call themselves a savory assortment. Meh. I prefer the unsavory assortment found here.

Imagine how fucked up that place is. High suicide rate; a bunch of trannies babbling on for eons about nothing.
Thanks to Springbok for letting us know they exist so we can make fun of them. He’s got his finger on the cock-pulse of tranny gaming.
9932AEAA-FFC0-47D2-B02E-6161240E1A17.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks to Springbok for letting us know they exist so we can make fun of them. He’s got his finger on the cock-pulse of tranny gaming.View attachment 323120
We’ve known about that site since it started. It’s been in the SJW thread here off and on for years. Springbok didn’t do anything except inform you specifically of because you either don’t visit the SJW thread or don’t pay attention if you do.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
We’ve known about that site since it started. It’s been in the SJW thread here off and on for years. Springbok didn’t do anything except inform you specifically of because you either don’t visit the SJW thread or don’t pay attention if you do.

I do not visit that thread.

I don’t even follow “gaming” in general to be honest. I probably don’t even play games more than 8 hours a week. I don’t even know what Gamergate is exactly.

I occasionally read about AAA titles or other interesting stuff that comes out every few years, buy them, never finish them, then go to the next thing. I’ve never even finished RDR2, Skyrim, maybe one of the new Fallout games, etc. I don’t think I’ve even halfway beat Witcher 3 before.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Agreed - this isn't a case where a developer sucks. They kept trying to push the release out. Lots of factors in this one. Development started in 2013, morphed along the way, and then while some issues in development, still had to have this come out to work across 3 generations of consoles and PC and a streaming service in Stadia. If there is a team I know can fix issues, it would be CPDR. While Witcher 1 and 2 were there major releases, one can say this is reminiscent of a sophomore slump since Witcher 3 was really the only title that hit large mainstream for them.

If CDPR stated they were working on a new IP - we would still be excited - where as EA comes out and talks about a new Dragon Age and Mass Effect and we all roll our eyes and laugh our asses off. CDPR isn't EA. I think they will be just fine and will get things fixed in rapid order.

One thing that I think we should all be aware of is they aren't pulling an Insomniac with that BS Spiderman Remaster and charging for it. They are even going to go back to a 7 year old game and update it for free for the Witcher 3 and all it's content. (Most of which was free save the two expansions which were actual value added expacs)

And this game isn't even a bad actor compared to some of the shit we have seen shoveled. Name the last time a publisher offered an apology and refund requests outright with the hopes people would stick with them. These are good folks here and are up front. Give them a pass. :)
I agree with the broad points but it’s hard to argue that CDPR didn’t intentionally try to fuck people over by not allowing console versions to be reviewed prior to release, as well as not letting reviewers use their own videos.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I put on the Straw trilby hat, and went to look in the mirror in my bathroom, and my character was bald without a hat. So I looked at my inventory, hat and hair. So confused.