Cyberpunk 2077

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I put on the Straw trilby hat, and went to look in the mirror in my bathroom, and my character was bald without a hat. So I looked at my inventory, hat and hair. So confused.

Patch ruined that for me, too. Used to be when I looked in the mirror I saw a naked chick. Now I just see a bald one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Games journalism, ladies and gentlemen.

"Cyberpunk 2077 has a nudity problem"

At the moment of publishing, it's unclear how prevalent these glitches are, but it appears many players are experiencing them at one point or another during any given playthrough. Thankfully though, with each instance, there appears to be a workaround. For example, with the bug our reviewer encountered, all they had to do was quit out of the game and load back in.

Quality clickbait gaming journalism right there.

tenor.gif

• 1Truth!
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
So, this thing fucks. Grabbed the epic blueprint for it from a Criminal Activity node in NE Arroyo. Can be re-crafted as you level because the base blueprint doesn't require any limited items.

It shoots through walls (tech), has no charge time, explodes in an AOE on target impact, receives revolver headshot and range damage bonuses etc. For shits and giggles I put a non-lethal mod on it too, so you can use it like the arm launcher but with the added benefit of not needing to be in the same room as your target.

EDIT: Regarding what's OP and what's broken, currently clothing mods are a bit fucked. Obviously lots of display issues... but also Crit chance and crit damage mods only apply the bonus from one (on clothing), and the combo mod Deadeye does nothing. So just equip one +15% crit chance and one +30% crit damage mod, and fill the rest of your slots with armor/immunity. Honestly though I could run naked through the rest of the game now with my 2 revolvers and quickhacks.

the-hammer.PNG

Last edited:
  • 7Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Forgot to add... the Contagion quickhack is a lot more powerful than the tooltip lets on. I will try to capture video next time I clear a building with it.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont get this part. Whenever I did the cyberpsycho quest for the fixer I just shot them and it still said I left them unconscious. Bug?

This counts for me too. What I do notice is when you "Defeat" an enemy, they are still on the ground moving, breathing. In the beginning I use to shoot them in the head once they were down(already dropped their loot and got exp for the "kill") which would give me more street cred. Not sure how to take that :p

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Its about the "police" mechanic being utterly immersion and gameplay breaking. Just having them spawn right next to you as soon as you are hostile is incredibly poor design and destroys the idea you are playing in a living breathing city.

I do agree with this point. In the game, police are disgusting corrupt shitheads while in real life they're super sexy geniuses who crusade for justice while sporting massive dicks

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Forgot to add... the Contagion quickhack is a lot more powerful than the tooltip lets on. I will try to capture video next time I clear a building with it.
Running in with a katana at super speed and ultra crit damage is way more satisfying though. I tried playing hacks. It's just too boring. I like using hacks to bypass cameras and stuff.

The most rewarding gameplay moment I've had is the gig where you have to steal a datapad from some penthouse. I distracted the front desk guard, stole a key to a different floor. Superman jumped from the balcony up to the penthouse floor. Waited until the guy walked outside. Hit his wife with reboot optics, stole their shit and took the private elevator back to the lobby and walked out. It was really satisfying and only took 5 minutes.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I do agree with this point. In the game, police are disgusting corrupt shitheads while in real life they're super sexy geniuses who crusade for justice while sporting massive dicks
Imagine how much easier being an LEO would be if you could just subcontract killing known criminals though.

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
biggest bug in the game is I can't shoot cohh in the face

lol nm it just let my boys beat the shit out of him and I could shoot him when he was knocked out!

• 1Worf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is interesting...

That one did nothing for me either. My GPU utilization has always been ~98%, but none of these fixes do anything to increase the 45-55% CPU utilization I have on all 12 logical cores. At this point I'm just going to assume my setup is GPU bound @ 1440UW.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
The concept/idea is awesome and the introduction storyline to introduce you to various things like the car, implants, etc. got me super pumped.

Pulled up to an objective in my new car and went inside to do some shit - came back out and my car was fifteen feet in the air like a fucking hover craft. Tried to re-summon but had no luck. Went back inside then came back out again and the car was just gone. Everyone was doing this "cowering" animation where they crouch down and tremble so I immediately was thinking oh shit something is going down!

Didn't see anything going on so I walked around the corner and saw 20 cops just stacked on the sidewalk all pissed off at me (red eye indicator going batshit above their head) so I ran back inside the same shop. Waited 20 seconds, walked back out, same thing with everyone cowering. Looked over to the corner again, all the cops were missing. Turned around and all the cowering citizens had disappeared.

Going to order a carbon monoxide detector for the office but pretty sure it was just dogshit bugs.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That one did nothing for me either. My GPU utilization has always been ~98%, but none of these fixes do anything to increase the 45-55% CPU utilization I have on all 12 logical cores. At this point I'm just going to assume my setup is GPU bound @ 1440UW.

I tried that too and can't say I noticed any difference. GPU is at like 98% but my CPU stays around 50%.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, this thing fucks. Grabbed the epic blueprint for it from a Criminal Activity node in NE Arroyo. Can be re-crafted as you level because the base blueprint doesn't require any limited items.

It shoots through walls (tech), has no charge time, explodes in an AOE on target impact, receives revolver headshot and range damage bonuses etc. For shits and giggles I put a non-lethal mod on it too, so you can use it like the arm launcher but with the added benefit of not needing to be in the same room as your target.

EDIT: Regarding what's OP and what's broken, currently clothing mods are a bit fucked. Obviously lots of display issues... but also Crit chance and crit damage mods only apply the bonus from one (on clothing), and the combo mod Deadeye does nothing. So just equip one +15% crit chance and one +30% crit damage mod, and fill the rest of your slots with armor/immunity. Honestly though I could run naked through the rest of the game now with my 2 revolvers and quickhacks.

View attachment 323133
Seems like most legendary items break the game. Picked up that smart SMG and it wrecks, same deal with the legendary revolver and that smart pistol. You barely have to try to just shred through enemies.