Cyberpunk 2077

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wut? He said he was looking for a legendary revolver. Overture is a revolver. Even said he wanted one based on the Overture. Well, this one fits the bill.
Not legendary, iconic. Apparently there's 3 based on Overture: Amnesty, Archangel, and Crash. And two more based on different revolver bases: Comrade's Hammer (RT-46 Burya) and Doom Doom (DR5 Nova).

spronk

FPS noob
lol ps4

EpO0-KkXcAIBm8f.jpg%3Alarge

ps5

PS_App_20201214_105956.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 4WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had no clue perk points could be looted out in the world. Was a nice surprise. Bought the 172k white sports car, even though I had the black one for free. Need to find the recipie for legendary disable cyberwear quickhack. For some reason I have all the others, but not that one, and I didn't buy any of them, just appeared when I got the perk.

For the ps4/xbox, refund is least they can do. They had to know it was an issue, should of just said so and tried to fix it later, then people will buy then. There was no way there wasn't going to be a backlash for those 2 versions. Sure its a no win situation, but the one they chose is by far the worse.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The only thing I'm disappointed about is the lack of dick customization options. I really thought I was going to be able to have two dicks. Or a giant chainsaw dick that has tiny little dicks attached to it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This game is fun but good god it's half baked.

I think the general AI bothers me the most. Especially citizen AI. Laughs in Rockstar

• 3Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm 17 hours into a run on the Xbox Series X. I just lost all NPC dialogue sound. I've tried save reloads and even system restarts, and nothing is bringing them back.

Any ideas?

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
'...clear a building with it'

View attachment 323156

Plaguelord build OP.

The effect is more dramatic when enemies are closer together or have more health.
It will bounce back and forth between targets doing more damage each time until they're down.
I should change my keybinds so I can RP walk while they fall down around me.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh yeah contagion in a small building packed of enemies and you have the perks for spreading, its hilarious.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
So is it just me or is melee stupid OP? Whenever I have a tough enemy I just punch him to death with zero gear lol. Is that a bug?
Also, living in sf and with a couple friends also in sf that play this, we are convinced they based this game on this city - there are parts of Pacifica that are actual cut pastes of some blocks I walk by regularly lol

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The desert shit, especially with the wind farms (Tehachapi) made me think it was more LA inspired. Joshua trees and everything. But fuck if I know. Could be a combination of both.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
No not Pacifica then, not sure what part of the game it was maybe kabuki. It was slummy and tenty and asian

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So is it just me or is melee stupid OP? Whenever I have a tough enemy I just punch him to death with zero gear lol. Is that a bug?
Also, living in sf and with a couple friends also in sf that play this, we are convinced they based this game on this city - there are parts of Pacifica that are actual cut pastes of some blocks I walk by regularly lol

iirc the game takes place in northern california. The nomads actually cross the border from southern california(they are 2 different states). The north is on its own, the south is part of the new usa, if I remember my lore correctly.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Roll credits... got to sleep on it but hoping I just picked the shit ending. This game have multiple endings?