Cyberpunk 2077

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didnt get the dildo weapon from the tranny Ripperdoc, I did see he had a bunch of ones that would make Foler blush, but no weapon one. I did find an electric cane that also poisons people, pretty badass melee weapon called Cottonmouth.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Does driving get better?

Because Gravy in heaven I feel like I'm driving a two ton potato.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Anyone finding some items on the ground that they just can't seem to pick up? It has the icon over it and everything.

Yeah it happens, haven't seen it happen on anything important. A lot of times changing your height in relation to the item will allow you to pick it up. Doesn't have to be a lot just a step here or there makes 90% of the unlootable stuff lootable.

I get it on occasion, most of time with robots. Usually I can move around and find a spot to pick it up. Sometimes I have to move a corpse to get to it(if its under them). It's always been with items dropped by dead enemies so far.

Looting robots bugs out if you loot top to bottom it kicks you out of the inventory after the first item (for me anyway on PC). If you loot bottom to top it lets you get everything.

Does driving get better?

Fuck no. You get used to it but I had to do a car chase for the quest Sinnerman where it literally seems like cars are trying to hit you or get in the way. Requires you to drive a truck that I suspect has bald tires and rear wheel drive the way I fishtailed all over the fucking place. Having said that Sinnerman ended up being an amazing little side quest.

Last edited:

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I say either this or alyx for goty. Some other decent games came out but nothing with this kinda scope , even if it’s not cleaned up yet

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I say either this or alyx for goty. Some other decent games came out but nothing with this kinda scope , even if it’s not cleaned up yet
Hades for me. (Haven’t played 2077 yet)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

woot!

Trakanon Raider
Does driving get better?

First car that is not completely awful to drive : the Shion "Coyote". Goes to 199 and sticks to the road (well, compared to all the others).
Other than that, if you don't have it already, check how to get the Caliburn (the super car you can get for free in a tunnel), it's much better than the other soapboxes.
Before that, motorcycles are the best imho.

Fadaar

That guy
The one quest where you retrieve the stolen meds. Not gonna lie, wasn't a fan of how it ended. Had to take a few mins after that one.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The one quest where you retrieve the stolen meds. Not gonna lie, wasn't a fan of how it ended. Had to take a few mins after that one.
What's that one called? Sinnerman was pretty fucked up if you didn't kill the guy at first and followed it through.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just hit ACT 2 and everything opened up. I am guessing I am going to be here a LONG time before starting the main missions :)

Also, first thing I did was go to the Toy place :p

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Some retrospection here. I think that the arm cyberware was truly meant to be "illegal cyberware" as it is concealed weaponry meant only for killing people. I also think that Street Cred is whatever their original faction system morphed into. It maxes out at 50 but you need it at 50 and it unlocks a shit ton more quests and gigs. The higher military grade cyberware that the ripperdocs stole or whatever also becomes available to you.

Fadaar

That guy
What's that one called? Sinnerman was pretty fucked up if you didn't kill the guy at first and followed it through.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh damn that guy attacked me outright and I shot him.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you don't move after you open the door you can talk, if you get any closer than the doorway he opens fire
Yeah, I don't think too hard on gigs. There's some iffy situations like that in the game I've ran into that I didn't discover some hidden gems until I reloaded and approached it differently.

Malkav

French Madman
Yeah, that guy started blasting me with a shotgun straight away so of course i killed him.

Freed the guy in the trunk of the car you had to deliver on another gig though. I laughed because it started with a guy named Sergei and you can ask him what he did that he needs to mend thing with the Tyger Claws and he explains that he pissed off a guy with long hair, a beard and a dog. Obvious John Wick reference.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Does driving get better?

The better cars yes, but it's really an exercise in not accelerating on turns and tapping A (you brake), just letting go of accelerator wasn't enough for me at all.

Feels good even with the base Nomad car or whatever right now. Don't feel the need to upgrade it yet till I'm rich beyond spending on gear otherwise.