Cyberpunk 2077

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This keeps getting better. lol Someone in IT is getting fired.

They're a public company. This is public shareholder information.

Maybe i'm wrong but I'm pretty sure they're required to make these calls/transcripts available

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're a public company. This is public shareholder information.

Maybe i'm wrong but I'm pretty sure they're required to make these calls/transcripts available

Yeah, I'm not getting the sense this wasn't intended for release.

The truth is they knew it wasn't ready for old-gen consoles which is why they only ever showed it on PC leading up to release. They ensured they didn't clearly state that in the transcript.

Malkav

French Madman
I wonder how "in the know" the board is of some things seeing some of these questions.

And finally, again, thinking forward to your additional content that you’re planning to launch over the next 2-3 years – how do you feel about your ability to release a couple of DLCs next year, and, obviously, multiplayer in 2022?

How many people are still working on Cyberpunk? How many on the mobile [game]? How many people on the next Witcher game? How many people on DLCs? How many people on multiplayer? Have you changed your expectations concerning staff allocation because of this? And does this push back things like The Witcher 4? I know you haven’t announced it, but you’ve said that people would be working on other titles once Cyberpunk is done. Thank you.

Is that pure speculation on their part or has it been confirmed (things like multiplayer for 2022)? If not, it's some pretty confidential stuff.

But yeah, sounds like they completely buried their heads in the sands regarding the previous gen situation.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This game is really awesome and REALLY fucking janky. They should have cancelled this shit on PS4/Xbox1 and focused on making the PC version as perfect as they could, then release it for PS5/XbSX a bit later. I feel bad for the console peasants who got this on last-gen machines.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This game is really awesome and REALLY fucking janky. They should have cancelled this shit on PS4/Xbox1 and focused on making the PC version as perfect as they could, then release it for PS5/XbSX a bit later. I feel bad for the console peasants who got this on last-gen machines.
I have this on PS4 Pro and am loving it. Every time I snap in to a T-Pose while doing 150mph through a dildo store on my hoverbike, I just close my eyes and imagine I'm on the bow of the Titanic with Leo.

• 15Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 20 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else have this weird thing with NPC's (like Johnny) have dark eyes outside and bright eyes in cars? The graphics are awesome, but that one thing bothers me. His eyes are like grey and look unnaturally dark, but in low light situations they turn bright and it looks dumb as well.

Malkav

French Madman
Anyone else have this weird thing with NPC's (like Johnny) have dark eyes outside and bright eyes in cars? The graphics are awesome, but that one thing bothers me. His eyes are like grey and look unnaturally dark, but in low light situations they turn bright and it looks dumb as well.

I just attributed that to eye implants doing their thing in low light, quite simply.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I went back to playing Valhalla last night, hopefully I can finish it before the next Cyberpunk patch(within 7 days) which hopefully fix the constant crashes I experience on the PS5(once an hour or so).

I wonder what the plans are for multiplayer, will it be a different mode altogether, or will we be able to do mission in the open world.

We've seen often enough in the industry that games are develop for the highest visual quality and scale back to achieve target performance. In that transcript, I get the feeling they truly misjudged the amount of work required to make the game perform well on last gen consoles. They seem intent on fixing the game though so that's good news...seeing how much they improved Witcher 3 over the years it's a good sign.

Oh and Witcher 4 confirmed. :)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Thrift shoppers mad their 100$ used ps4 isn't a $3000 maxxed out PC gaming experience. Puzzling.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users