Cyberpunk 2077

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Funny how Sony delists the game that they obviously had no problem pushing through "Certification" - which now effects those that finally got a hold of a PS5 Digital console and are now fucked as it runs like a dream on that system. This has agenda written all over it. MS would be wise to not delist, hell even purchase CDPR at this point, and it would be a massive win over Sony.

I think Sony is getting a little too comfortable in the guest Bedroom and MS is waiting at the door outside with one of our favorite pizzas and a 6 pack of a favorite IPA.
Console Certification cares about approx 2 things.

1. Are you buttons a standard layout to our controller, and if not, you better have a good reason

2. Do any of the bugs or crashes or things in your game cause damage to the console?

If you can pass those 2 things, MS and Sony will certify you. They dont care if your game is a buggy piece of shit or the best game ever released, that's on the buyer to decide. All they care about is when you play Console Melter 64, that it does not actually melt the console. And that the controller works.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure there has been some back and forth between CDPR and Sony, and Sony got fed up with their shit + is seeing an opportunity to charge CDPR more.

My crashes on PS5 seem to be gone, and the game looks great.

Sony just wants more money.

If you can pass those 2 things, MS and Sony will certify you. They dont care if your game is a buggy piece of shit or the best game ever released, that's on the buyer to decide. All they care about is when you play Console Melter 64, that it does not actually melt the console. And that the controller works.

This.

It is funny to see people state "Sony withdrew the game because it doesn't run well on PS4"

Sony knew how it would run on PS4 and they don't give a shit. If anything it being mediocre on the PS4 is a plus to them since it will get more people chasing a PS5.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone dealing with a weird FPS cap sort of issue? I'm running on a 5800x and 3090 and the FPS just seems to....never change? It runs at 60-65fps at RTX ultra 1440p, or the same 60-65fps at low and 1080p. It's like vsync is on someplace, but I can't figure out where? UI claims all that shit is disabled, and I forced vsync off in the Nvidia panel, but something weird is still going on.

It's not a global issue either that I can tell, Path of Exile runs at like 250fps, Doom runs at 300+ etc.
60-65 fps even when you're in menus? With vsync off and no fps cap, I'm in my inventory right now looking at 128 fps, and the system menu goes all the way up to like 550. If you're still seeing ~60 in those, there's something messing with it.

Check the max fps option under Video in settings if you haven't already. One time I launched the game and it had set itself to a 45 fps cap somehow.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Funny how Sony delists the game that they obviously had no problem pushing through "Certification" - which now effects those that finally got a hold of a PS5 Digital console and are now fucked as it runs like a dream on that system. This has agenda written all over it. MS would be wise to not delist, hell even purchase CDPR at this point, and it would be a massive win over Sony.

I think Sony is getting a little too comfortable in the guest Bedroom and MS is waiting at the door outside with one of our favorite pizzas and a 6 pack of a favorite IPA.
Doesn’t look like MS is delisting, just expanding their normal refund policy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
60-65 fps even when you're in menus? With vsync off and no fps cap, I'm in my inventory right now looking at 128 fps, and the system menu goes all the way up to like 550. If you're still seeing ~60 in those, there's something messing with it.

Check the max fps option under Video in settings if you haven't already. One time I launched the game and it had set itself to a 45 fps cap somehow.

Yea something is limiting it someplace. Menus/in-game don't change the FPS at all, and I have a hard time believing it performs the same at full max settings vs minimal settings.

I double checked the in-game options and FPS caps/vsync are all off, but it's like it isn't actually respecting that or something?

Airisch

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea something is limiting it someplace. Menus/in-game don't change the FPS at all, and I have a hard time believing it performs the same at full max settings vs minimal settings.

I double checked the in-game options and FPS caps/vsync are all off, but it's like it isn't actually respecting that or something?

have you checked your core usage and gpu usage?

there is issues that require you to unlock cores for performance in game because it doesnt utilize them right.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Glancing at the forums...you're far from the only one.

Looks like people are wrestling with drivers and Windows updates?

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Glancing at the forums...you're far from the only one.

Looks like people are wrestling with drivers and Windows updates?

Interesting. I'll mess with a few things and see if it's this AI suite shit actually cucking me.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
image0-115.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Interesting. I'll mess with a few things and see if it's this AI suite shit actually cucking me.

Can confirm, it was shitty Asus AI suite software. Purged it and reset windows settings and we're back in business.

~110fps with ultra everything and no rtx, 60-70 with rtx. I honestly can't tell a visual difference between non-rtx and rtx though, so I'll probably take the extra frames?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The rtx reflections are the easiest to notice, but you can’t have those without the lighting effect on. I turned it all off because my old 6700k is already chugging and I needed to get close to 60fps to make the thing playable.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
He was talking about the ending of that one quest line.

i saw previously that he said he had finished the entire game but could not find the post,
I decided to put effort and found it, Low and Behold he answered my question in that post as it took him 78 hours to do 3 endings.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i saw previously that he said he had finished the entire game but could not find the post,
I decided to put effort and found it, Low and Behold he answered my question in that post as it took him 78 hours to do 3 endings.
I am at close to 55 hours and still haven't finished. I am sitting on the last main mission I think. However I still have side quests and stuff I am polishing off.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've been playing this pretty casually on my one X without many issues. I'll probably have it finished by the time it find a series X or 30 series card to purchase. Even though I've not had problems, I'm pretty disappointed in CdProjectsred's response. Compounded by gog bending over for dictator pooh bear, it feels like the last trustworthy company has gone down the road of EA and ubisoft.

UEG sums it up pretty well.

• 2Like