Cyberpunk 2077

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Is the map really hard to read and use for anyone else?

it’s bright red and one color. I find it super annoying.

what am I missing here?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I like the game when I can stand the voices, still not sure what about the V voices bugs me but from a look up to CDPR as an example of gaming company done right, shit that bed real quick. It happens to all of them tho, so really shouldn't be a surprise.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like the game when I can stand the voices, still not sure what about the V voices bugs me but from a look up to CDPR as an example of gaming company done right, shit that bed real quick. It happens to all of them tho, so really shouldn't be a surprise.
There have been a couple occasions where the responses from the character (only played male) can be way over the top in terms of tone. I recall one time sneaking through a building and one of my partners calmly says over comms "How's it going?" and my response was something along the lines off "BACK OFF! I'm moving as fast as I can!". It was so jarring I couldn't stop laughing.

Also dildos. The city is littered with dildos.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Also fuck you Sony for not having an ability for me to add more space aside from garbage external.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That quest where Johnny/Keanu keeps saying everything like it's a noir detective novel cracked me up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Removed the memory_pool_budgets.csv file. which was not connected with the final version of the game and had no influence on it (it was a leftover file used during the development to estimate memory usage. It had no effect on how much memory was actually allocated). Perceived performance increase after editing the file may have been related to restarting the game.

Good to see my "placebo effect" posts that got downvoted over at reddit have been vindicated. :p I knew that file was just a leftover that didn't do shit. They also confirmed that 8/12/16 core Ryzen CPUs never had any benefit from the SMT hex edit people were going on and on about too.

No sign of the 1.05 hotfix for PC actually being rolled out yet though. Edit: and even though they say it's live for consoles, I'm not getting any update on XSX either.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
can't wait for the diehards to roll in and defend this "best game ever!" some more

I'll hold onto my pc copy for mods and upcoming fixes, but this game is a mid to late beta farcry /witcher mishmash set in a cyberpunk world that blew it's entire load on graphics, and it was a pretty small load

I was one of the first couple of people to state how shitty this game was right after it came out and 2-3 people actively shit on me saying that, so this is all pretty hilarious.

• 4Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 4 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Good to see my "placebo effect" posts that got downvoted over at reddit have been vindicated. :p I knew that file was just a leftover that didn't do shit. They also confirmed that 8/12/16 core Ryzen CPUs never had any benefit from the SMT hex edit people were going on and on about too.

No sign of the 1.05 hotfix for PC actually being rolled out yet though.
My favorite patch bullet

• Corrected the number of shots needed to kill civilians from a distance while in combat.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

This game is so awesome. I just blasted Panam in that hover tank, was a great time. I hopped out after I splashed it and killed all the enemies from the subsequent battle naked....lmao. I walked right up to Saul with my cock hanging out and got congradulated by him and the boys. I almost feel bad for the guy, but it was fucking hilarious. She got out with her clothes on so I dont know if that was a bug or purpose.

Anyway, after leaving the Aldecado camp (lvl 25) I was driving back toward NC, and i came across a random tunnel in the side of a mountain at the end of a desert road. I was able to drive for a while, and then I stopped at the first intersection and went on foot. After finding nothing in the area, I continued further on looking for the way out, but then came across another junction, this time there were two little side offices up a platform. There was a computer up there with nothing on it along with some green trash and a few blue weapons.

I finished both those spots and continued on, I was about to just continue running toward exit as I thought that was it for this area, but decided to explore a little more and found another path off the beaten path, that lead to a storage container with a car in it. At first I thought it was my car that I came in with, maybe I got turned around and was now back where I came....but as I walked up to it I realized it was oh so more. behind the car there was 2 epic items and a legendary item (i havent even checked them yet just jumped on here to tell the story like a woman) along with assorted other greens and consumables. I got into the vehicle and it said "Vehicle Acquired" which is awesome because I havent bought any cars at all yet.

Anyway, I discovered a completely out of the way tunnel in bumfuck nowhere and found legendary items epics and a fucking sweet ass futuristic car that looks like a bat mobile with a see thru roof.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Vorph

I was one of the first couple of people to state how shitty this game was right after it came out and 2-3 people actively shit on me saying that, so this is all pretty hilarious.
Not sure what's changed, you're still wrong.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Not sure what's changed, you're still wrong.

It’s not the worst game ever. I’m not refunding it, but I’m going to wait 6+ months to maybe a year depending on what I hear before trying to play it again.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I was doing a "gig" stealth yesterday and all the NPCs in the building started T-posing with their pants off. I was dying of hiccups at 1am at night. Funniest shit I've ever seen in a game. It's almost like EQ where all the "bugs" I've encountered have made the game fucking hilarious - very glad I'm not playing this on console. But my IQ was also North of room temperature, so I knew to get this on PC.

T-minus two days from enjoying this on a new Ryzen 5 5600x + 3060Ti build.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Jozu

I dont get how people that played this for PC (unless your PC is fucking trash tier) get fed up to the point they think the game sucks. Have I had crashes? Yes once. I got blasted by a heavy turret and got flatlined, then at loading screen after I died it fucking crashed and I had a window saying that Cyberpunk 2077 flatlined. I just chalked it up as I got raped so bad it not only killed me but killed the entire game. I laughed and restarted hasnt happened ever again. And yea, I have dealt with loot bug, UI bugs where text gets stuck on screen, cant sprint, getting stuck, cars not driving, enemies not taking damage, damage bar not moving even though you are still taking dmg, there have been A LOT of bugs...but most are small inconveniences and if its that bad you just restart and its fine.

Some people just want something to fucking complain about.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users