Cyberpunk 2077

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Can't wait to hear faggots defend a triple AAA game with 7 years of development more after those videos.
FUCK YOU DAD THE GAME IS FUN.

I've laughed so much at this game. It's an all-around entertainment package; similar to Pantheon, but they actually shipped a game (for PC at least).

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Did the 2nd Delemain quest, after you find all the last cabs

At the end of the mission, you have the option of resetting Delemain and killing the divergent AIs, destroying his core and setting the divergent AIs free, or pass a 10 intelligence check and you can merge all the divergent AI into Delemain. I was able to pass the check and Delemain said he had advanced to a point that he would now leave the city, but will leave you his first true child who will remain with you until you die. You then get a Delemain cab with the Delemain Jr AI that talks to you and wants to help. I thought that was pretty damn cool

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Did the 2nd Delemain quest, after you find all the last cabs

At the end of the mission, you have the option of resetting Delemain and killing the divergent AIs, destroying his core and setting the divergent AIs free, or pass a 10 intelligence check and you can merge all the divergent AI into Delemain. I was able to pass the check and Delemain said he had advanced to a point that he would now leave the city, but will leave you his first true child who will remain with you until you die. You then get a Delemain cab with the Delemain Jr AI that talks to you and wants to help. I thought that was pretty damn cool
I made an assumption and mistake when I got to the second cab, thinking I was gonna have to shoot it up just like the first... Well, there's a big ass crew of cops up on that hill, so after I shot it up, they murdered my ass. Turns out that AI was just sad and wants you to drive it back through the city. Slowly and safely.

That whole quest was fucking awesome and the most memorable for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
The only bugs I've encountered are very minor. The worst one I would say is sometimes quest objectives are a bit hard to click on.

I'm running the game on ultra in 2560x1440 using a gtx 1070. Runs perfectly and very smooth. Looks great. Probably my ryzen 3700X helps.

It's a wonderful game, really just witcher3 in a new setting and with better combat.

The internet thrives on negativity. Meanwhile I'm having a blast.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I feel like I've had each of those things individually happen but everything at once would have me a laughing my ass off too.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only thing funny I had was Takimura(sp) run like 5 innocent people over and then get stuck in traffic repeatedly ramming the car in front of him.

• 2Worf

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’ve had people say ‘ hey how you doing’ then immediately proceed to enter their car and have it blow up lol. Honestly not sure how that is even a bug - maybe put in by the devs as a joke?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm supposed to wait 24 hours for Taekemura to call, but still waiting on that call after multiple 24hr waits. Anyone else get this?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
32806BE8-A447-46E5-A725-1B05108F36E9.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy and Kiroy Kiroy : Game is a buggy mess, how can people enjoy a shitty, bug ridden game!

Board full of people who devoted years to EverQuest, including Kiroy and Zyyz:

dd0.jpg

• 16Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 21 users