Cyberpunk 2077

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Taking flaws into consideration, what tops this as GOTY? Maybe Ghosts of Tsushima I could see, but that TLOU2 shit was rigged shilling for the woke army. No one, not even the fans of that game think is a better game than GoT for one. Even the haters are playing this game nonstop and GoT is the only other game this year I remember getting that kind of cat-assing. Not trolling, I am just curious what would top this game from this past year.
Hades for me but doesn't seem the type that would win goty awards

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
tcct1ai81k661.png

• 10Solidarity
  • 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 18 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Last night I had my first bug that was actually frustrating.

Was doing the Dream On side mission with the Peralez's, and you have to use your cyborg vision or whatever. I kept hitting Tab and it would highlight stuff on the ground, but never fully come up, so I figured it was just something disabled for the mission.

I started to get pretty frustrated and even Googled the questline. Eventually figured out it was bugged and reloaded and it worked fine. But I probably wasted a good 10 minutes running around trying to figure out what I was missing.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Played this again after taking a little break because of crashes on PS5, once an hour. No crash in 4 hours so they fixed that. Having a great time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I just bought the game the other day, and haven't had a chance to sit down and really get into it. What kind of performance can I expect with these specs. I've got a 27-in Dell monitor, and I only run it at 1080p.

34327~2.png

Had planned on really putting the time in during the Christmas holiday. Looking forward to playing it I just don't know what to expect with my settings based on some of the stuff I've been reading in the thread.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I just bought the game the other day, and haven't had a chance to sit down and really get into it. What kind of performance can I expect with these specs. I've got a 27-in Dell monitor, and I only run it at 1080p.

View attachment 324623

Had planned on really putting the time in during the Christmas holiday. Looking forward to playing it I just don't know what to expect with my settings based on some of the stuff I've been reading in the thread.
If you are playing at 1080p (Which is your monitor) should be smooth as butter on max.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
RTX 2080 benches around 75 fps average and just under 60 fps for 99th percentile on Ultra (no RT) at 1080p. Dropping a few things down using DF recommendations will gain a large boost and at 1080p you'd be hard-pressed to see any difference. I can't even really tell the difference at 3440x1440.

Probably still not enough for RT even with DLSS on Quality unless you're ok with dropping below 60, but can always try it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

nu_11

V needs to talk to the guy and find out what is up. Then you have to tell his cop buddy what is up with him. And then he goes and talks to him right away.
I thought I did that.

I talked to him and everything seemed cool. I left the apartment and talked to his buddies to give them a heads up that he was depressed. Then it said wait a few hours to return. Next time I go back he was
dead and his friend was outside crying.

Fuck this shit. I did it right and I still kinda failed the quest.