Cyberpunk 2077

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I thought I did that.

I talked to him and everything seemed cool. I left the apartment and talked to his buddies to give them a heads up that he was depressed. Then it said wait a few hours to return. Next time I go back he was
dead and his friend was outside crying.

Fuck this shit. I did it right and I still kinda failed the quest.
Did you tell them about the turtle? If you do it right there is no wait. The male cop goes straight to talk with him. If you don't tell him about the turtle they say they will go check on him but they aren't as urgent about it.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
So now we're at the fan boys vs. bitter assholes stage? Cool.
true detective time GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I thought I did that.

I talked to him and everything seemed cool. I left the apartment and talked to his buddies to give them a heads up that he was depressed. Then it said wait a few hours to return. Next time I go back he was
dead and his friend was outside crying.

Fuck this shit. I did it right and I still kinda failed the quest.

Same. Apparently you have to find the turtle grave before you talk to the cops. If you talk to the cops before doing that, then you get the suicide ending

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
how do ya'll drive and not hit ppl and get popo on your ass? i feel like an asian driver

they imported top gun flight controls or some shit

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Get a bike. The higher end cars do handle a shit ton better. though.
Can confirm, motorbike is best transport, fast, breaks/turns quick and can pass things easy. Cars you just end up smashing objects and people.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
how do ya'll drive and not hit ppl and get popo on your ass? i feel like an asian driver

Or you can steal a police cruiser. Having a blast just going mission to mission in this vehicle. The bad part is the damn cage over the window. Game is already bad enough without being practically blind but it is fun.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still love the game, the genre, the city is amazing. You get sucked into that like its a real place.

Bugs will get fixed. If it gets a good 100+ hours of my playtime it is a good investment and it will get a lot more before all is said and done.

Hosix

All labs matter!

Get the Akira bike for 22k. So worth it. It handles well and you can drive on the sidewalk or stairs.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Akira bike is basically the only thing worth driving.
The Type 66 Javelina is a badass car and looks like something Mad Max like. Handles well, fast, good brakes, offroad capable. Best car Ive driven so far.

• 1Like