Cyberpunk 2077

Cybsled

Ya, don't overlook the Mad Max cars in the Badlands. Some of them look cool, handle well on and off road, and move fast.

Delemain Cab has good handling and grips the road well. Get it for free when you beat the final Delemain mission.

Other thing to keep in mind is by default S key is brake, spacebar is the emergency brake.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playing a full Body + Tech tree for tanking and running up in peoples grills with a double barreled shotty. Cant be driving some Ricer looking Jap bike. This car sounds amazing, if you saw them getting audio for all the different vehicles it really shows up in game. That's the kind of stuff that can let me look past the bugs and get by till they'll be fixed.
photomode_21122020_230305.png

Good thing about full crafting I can make my char look how I want and still have great gear to match the concept instead of whatever just comes along. For a game like this the immersion thing is a killer. Cant be some Militech corpo looking guy in fucking basketball shorts and sneakers without wanting to barf.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I feel like I've gotten too far ahead in the game without properly leveling up, or getting any weapon upgrades. I'm doing the quest right now where you go get the military drone from the Maelstrom gang, and I am getting face raped trying to escape with the damn thing. I only have a handgun, with shitty dps, and like no armor. The problem I'm having with the game is trying to differentiate between what are main quests, and what are side quests. If there's a way to tell the difference, I'd love it if someone could share that info with me. I'm also getting slightly frustrated at how much shit you have to figure out on your own, with no tutorials or explanations. I just found out tonight how to bring up your map, and ping a destination so the route will show with the yellow indicator dots while you're driving. I was driving around like a moron trying to find out where the hell to go next.

Also, whoever the dev is that was in charge of the driving in this game can eat an entire bag of dicks. It's the worst controls I've ever experienced in a video game. No way driving should be this bad in a game that came out in 2020. I've gotten killed by the cops like 5 times because I've veered off the road and crashed into a bunch of pedestrians on the sidewalk. It's like Halle Berry, the video game.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I feel like I've gotten too far ahead in the game without properly leveling up, or getting any weapon upgrades. I'm doing the quest right now where you go get the military drone from the Maelstrom gang, and I am getting face raped trying to escape with the damn thing. I only have a handgun, with shitty dps, and like no armor. The problem I'm having with the game is trying to differentiate between what are main quests, and what are side quests. If there's a way to tell the difference, I'd love it if someone could share that info with me. I'm also getting slightly frustrated at how much shit you have to figure out on your own, with no tutorials or explanations. I just found out tonight how to bring up your map, and ping a destination so the route will show with the yellow indicator dots while you're driving. I was driving around like a moron trying to find out where the hell to go next.

Also, whoever the dev is that was in charge of the driving in this game can eat an entire bag of dicks. It's the worst controls I've ever experienced in a video game. No way driving should be this bad in a game that came out in 2020. I've gotten killed by the cops like 5 times because I've veered off the road and crashed into a bunch of pedestrians on the sidewalk. It's like Halle Berry, the video game.
The quests are categorized in your Journal. They say Main, Side, Gig, etc.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Ya, Journal lets you know which ones are the main missions. As for driving, a lot of the cars suck. It really has to do with what car you get, because there is a huge difference between the car that feels like it has bald tires driving on slick ice, and the cars that feel like they stick to the road with magnets.

On a side note, I found "Batman's" car in a cave out in the badlands. Completely free, looks awesome, and is fast as fuck.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
So, finished the game, 140 hours in (20 hours of that was afk punching a wall to level Athletics). Still didn't 100% the game.

Spoiler concerns the end of the game, or at least my ending for the game.

I went with Alt, a trip beyond the Blackwall was too enticing. The wrap up with Johnny was nothing like I expected and fantastic, I wonder how many decisions I made along the way changed things in that wrap, like stopping the kid having a smoke. The final kicker was the song Never Fade Away... hauntingly beautiful and on point (I felt) with the ending I ended up with.

I loved this game, warts and all... a thing of beauty. I know.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
there are a couple that need to be addressed right away or else they fail (or at least change the outcome). one of them is romancing pana
Ya, Journal lets you know which ones are the main missions. As for driving, a lot of the cars suck. It really has to do with what car you get, because there is a huge difference between the car that feels like it has bald tires driving on slick ice, and the cars that feel like they stick to the road with magnets.

On a side note, I found "Batman's" car in a cave out in the badlands. Completely free, looks awesome, and is fast as fuck.
and it drives like a dream, which is the most important. i stuck to bikes up until i got that and i haven't looked back since. first time i drove it i actually crashed over and over because i had gotten used to how terrible all the other cars were so i overcompensated a bunch.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beginning to wish I didn't get the mantis blades. At 20 Reflexes I'm just eviscerating every moving thing, even red skull guys.

It's just too entertaining leaving headless bodies lying around though.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Beginning to wish I didn't get the mantis blades. At 20 Reflexes I'm just eviscerating every moving thing, even red skull guys.

It's just too entertaining leaving headless bodies lying around though.
i got the rocket arm and it's pretty wonderful, though i tend to forget about it since i have an iconic smart smg (divided we fall, i think is the name?) at the moment.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i got the rocket arm and it's pretty wonderful, though i tend to forget about it since i have an iconic smart smg (divided we fall, i think is the name?) at the moment.
That should have been a name for a legendary Mantis Blade. Divided you fall indeed.

• 2Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 2 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider

I played most of the game with an 1800 dps Katana I upgraded (Black Unicorn) and with blade perks literally 1 shot most thing and kept almost every boss stun locked from my strong attacks, even the last fight was super trivial. I basically tried to re-create the witcher 3 in NC since I don't like shooting games. But if I think if you want hard combat you need to play these games on the hardest difficulty, I mainly play for story.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Legendary Mantis Blade does not trivialize the game at higher difficulties, in my own personal experience, unless its paired with hacking. I got the legendary hacking deck, contrary to board advice here who seem to jizz over bullet time. I was not even speccing INT before I got the damn thing, but holy shit with only a few perks you just rape face with hacking even with the difficulty cranked. Once you get Cyberpsychosis (not sure where I got it) and the 1000+ DPS shock (Voodoo vender) , you wipe out fucking large groups before they even know you are there. And if they do spot you? Out come the mantis blades and its heads-a-flying. I also carry a sniper rifle for the out in the open stuff, but honestly its rare anything lives long enough to get to me, let alone see me. And honestly Shock (after breach) costs me one most of the time and pops back up faster than I can use it. And one good long distance Cyberpsychosis on an enemy sniper or mele guy and they dont even come looking for you.

• 1Worf