Cyberpunk 2077

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
i killed the voodoo ppl when given the option, are they supposed to be wakanda w/ the most advanced netrunner network?

No they are basically a cult that believes what lives beyond the blackwall is an improvement over what we have now and actively seek to invite whatever is out there in.

They only seem advanced because they live in an "island" where their network is completely closed off from the outside world so no one really knows what they are doing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
So whats the deal with Hover Jump? I hold down spacebar and I don't hover at all. tried running/jumping, and jumping off buildings and it's still not working.

Cybsled

You have to ADS (r-click) to hover and you have to continue to hold rclick to maintain the hover. You can move around a bit and the jets will give out after about 3 seconds or so.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i probably punched him, not sure.

you also get locked out of BIS cool cyberware if you punch him, legendary pain editor and cataresist, along with probably the best sandevistan (25% slowdown, 12 second uptime, 15 second cooldown).

God damnit. I don't remember much about him, but if it ever gives me the option to punch i never pass that shit up

Cybsled

He was that pervy ripperdoc that worked on prostitutes. You visit him when you're working with Judy to find Evelyn.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
He was that pervy ripperdoc that worked on prostitutes. You visit him when you're working with Judy to find Evelyn.
He is one of the two Ripperdocs in the west side of Japantown. Fingers MD, although I didn't punch him as part of the quest, was unforgiving because I punched him after. Totes refused my eddies because he didn't trust me and asked me to leave. Even removed the ripperdoc icon from my map afterwards. I will make it a point on my next play through to buy the stuff I want and then exact revenge for
his part in the slo-mo murder of Evey

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I fucked up the Pisces side quest with Judy. I went along with Maiko's plan with the Tiger Claws and fucked up my relationship with Judy. I kinda was trying to be more diplomatic, but it wound up backfiring on me, and you don't get the katana blade the way I did it, either. I may try and see if I have a save point before I did that quest to try and redo it, but I probably played a good two hours or more after I finished that quest. Damn, this was the first decision I made in the game that actually felt like it had negative consequences.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah you fuck up with Fingers it will cost you later on when you want the best implants. Kinda sucks too because its kinda early in the game unless you do the story shit later on. You have to be very diplomatic with him and not touch him at all. I fucked that up on my play through. Also deleted some iconic too, its so fucking easy to do when you cant lock them from being deleted. Late night you go on killing spree then dismantle a whole bunch of shit, and bam, one of your iconic is gone. They need to make them so you cant sell them or dismantle them, or give us a way to lock our faves. I had to reload a game from like 4 hrs earlier one time because I deleted Panams snipe, and only realized 4 hrs later. SO ive been storing them away if im not using them in my car trunk.

Same thing with he Johnny thing, I guess hes got a secret ending (Where you go rambo suicide run on Arasaka industries with the only lv50 mobs in the entire game) and you have to get his shit to 40% and do some certain dialogue choices when you and him are at this grave. Plus all the side shit with rogue and letting him take over.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I fucked up the Pisces side quest with Judy. I went along with Maiko's plan with the Tiger Claws and fucked up my relationship with Judy. I kinda was trying to be more diplomatic, but it wound up backfiring on me, and you don't get the katana blade the way I did it, either. I may try and see if I have a save point before I did that quest to try and redo it, but I probably played a good two hours or more after I finished that quest. Damn, this was the first decision I made in the game that actually felt like it had negative consequences.
There have been a number of times where the output of a selection hasn't been really apparent?, or my intent in choosing it didn't line up with the author's intent in writing/presenting it? In any event, the disconnect has only been apparent after the fact. Those are some critical consequences, particularly if you are playing a female V. I wouldn't hesitate to roll that back in that case.

There are just far less opportunities to make real connections with people than I expected from before I started playing. Factions, rivalries, personal engagement, I just expected more; I even thought there would be way more romance options or at least "romance" options, and didn't realize there are so few characters with whom V has the opportunity to forge a real, genuine connection. Of these, one dies before the title screen and another that isn't even a flesh and blood human. This gives much more heft than I would have expected to what is it an really an almost meaning side quest in the Delamain missions. Losing one of these rare opportunities is a serious loss.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Photo mode really can capture the emotion of a moment.

photomode_26122020_040138.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah you fuck up with Fingers it will cost you later on when you want the best implants.
Other than epic Fortified Ankles, he really doesn't sell anything important that can't be bought elsewhere. Inductor and Metabolic Editor are better choices than Pain Editor and Cataresist and only take 14 Cool instead of 15-16 to use. Cool 14 also happens to be exactly what you need for Heat Converter in the Integumentary slot to take care of the last of the elements/statuses worth worrying about.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I used the Sandevistan Bullet time OS and mantis blades. He never stood a chance.
Oh I don't think I've tried the mantis blades yet. Cyberware malfunction and shock seem to work really well, but I couldn't get him lower than 60% with the guns I had. I'll try mantis blades tonight.