Cyberpunk 2077

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There some trick to the boxing matches? Seems like i have to punch the opponent 100s of times, but if i get hit 2-3 times I'm done
If you don't want to completely cheese it like Cybsled Cybsled 's suggestion (which does work) or by turning game difficulty all the way down -- Gorilla Arms with Animal Knuckles, Black-Market battery, and the 10% crit (maybe use 15% hp if you don't have legendary Short Circuit) amplifier. Punch them to build charge, release it with a charged attack when they try blocking, repeat until dead. I beat them all easily on very hard with 6 Body and that setup, though Rhino did hit me once and triggered my Microgenerator (EMP blast for 50% hp of whatever hit you) so that one ended much quicker than the rest.

Something worth noting about the final fight, the only thing you get for winning is extra Street Cred, which is probably long since maxed out for most people as it's a L35 gig and SC levels come at least twice as fast as character levels in my experience. Throw the fight instead and you get no SC but considerably more eddies.

Not seeing what you changed.

Last edited:

Hosix

All labs matter!
Laser grenades are fun. But it’s clearly broken that they require so few material to make.

Fill room with bad guys. Start laser disco!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Well I have completed 2 endings and every gig they have offered. There are a few crime and gold symbols of fixer wants you to do something here left on my map. I only have three endings available to me on my play through though.

I did not give Skippy back though fuck Regina, Skippy is mine. I smile very time I walk in the gun room and he yells at me. I only need the Mox gun from Judy and the room is complete.

I noticed I have the waving cat, a mortal kombat statue, dream catcher, VR game package and dragon statue along with posters and things based on my quest decisions. What other stuff fills the apartment that you can collect?

Vorph

Nah you can wear really strong armour with a body of 3. You can craft armour mods that add many 100s of armour per upgrade slot, so one set of pants can provide thousands of armour.
Nah, a pair of pants caps out at a little over 800 (3x240 from L50 epic Armadillos, plus base of about 80) armor. There's a display bug that vastly inflates the numbers on mod slots when you view the item so only the overall armor number is correct.

Even taking into account the bug, you can still have about 6000 armor from max-slot legendary armor and epic Armadillo mods, minus the two slots required for Fortuna and Bully. Which goes way over 10k once you add in things like Slow and Steady, Cold Blood+Defensive Clotting, etc. If Technical actually increased armor by 5% for every point like it claims to (it's only 0.05% because of a decimal error), it would be even more ridiculous.

The whole system is ridiculous from a design perspective, but one thing I do like about it is that Armadillo mods so vastly overshadow the actual armor value of the item that you don't have to regret picking up a legendary piece of gear at very low level, given that the cost to upgrade an item increases exponentially after the first couple upgrades. At most it might cost you 50 or so armor if you grabbed it at single digit levels and still want to use the item for its looks at 50. (Provided you save scum until it has max mod slots, that is.)

Last edited:

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
There some trick to the boxing matches? Seems like i have to punch the opponent 100s of times, but if i get hit 2-3 times I'm done
Make sure to get Gorilla Arms.

Spam Strong attack inbetween backing up anytime they push you off as it means they are about to throw a combo, wait for them to finish and then jump in and spam strong attack. try to push them against a wall as it kind of stun locks them too. I never block attacks, just dodge them backwards.

Cybsled

Well I have completed 2 endings and every gig they have offered. There are a few crime and gold symbols of fixer wants you to do something here left on my map. I only have three endings available to me on my play through though.

I did not give Skippy back though fuck Regina, Skippy is mine. I smile very time I walk in the gun room and he yells at me. I only need the Mox gun from Judy and the room is complete.

I noticed I have the waving cat, a mortal kombat statue, dream catcher, VR game package and dragon statue along with posters and things based on my quest decisions. What other stuff fills the apartment that you can collect?

You can get a pet cat. Check your inventory for cat food under aid items to see if you have it (looks like meat on styrofoam sorta). If you don’t have it, you can find some in the Arawaka warehouse you did a mission in previously. Go back to your apartment building. If you’re leaving your actual apartment, turn left. There is a trash can with a data pad in it that says feed the cat. If you have cat food, you get option to leave the food in the bowl. If you come back a bit later, you’ll find the cat and can pick it up and put it in your room as a pet.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Laser grenades are fun. But it’s clearly broken that they require so few material to make.

Fill room with bad guys. Start laser disco!
I was waiting for someone to bring up grenades. I use these and others to clear out rooms. Less effective outdoors, though I can lob one onto a rooftop of unsuspecting gang members who don't even react before getting blown to bits. They also work really well against boss targets. EMP's against faggots that blink around.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can also spend 2-3 hours reloading the boxing fights angrily until you get so good at countering you’re basically Neo, like I did

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You can also spend 2-3 hours reloading the boxing fights angrily until you get so good at countering you’re basically Neo, like I did
Fuck me for doing exactly that until I found a spot against the twins they couldn't go and I could stay and regenerate health in.

Hosix

All labs matter!
700F85FB-CDC2-488A-BB70-36767D07B10C.jpeg

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nah, a pair of pants caps out at a little over 800 (3x240 from L50 epic Armadillos, plus base of about 80) armor. There's a display bug that vastly inflates the numbers on mod slots when you view the item so only the overall armor number is correct.

Even taking into account the bug, you can still have about 6000 armor from max-slot legendary armor and epic Armadillo mods, minus the two slots required for Fortuna and Bully. Which goes way over 10k once you add in things like Slow and Steady, Cold Blood+Defensive Clotting, etc. If Technical actually increased armor by 5% for every point like it claims to (it's only 0.05% because of a decimal error), it would be even more ridiculous.

The whole system is ridiculous from a design perspective, but one thing I do like about it is that Armadillo mods so vastly overshadow the actual armor value of the item that you don't have to regret picking up a legendary piece of gear at very low level, given that the cost to upgrade an item increases exponentially after the first couple upgrades. At most it might cost you 50 or so armor if you grabbed it at single digit levels and still want to use the item for its looks at 50. (Provided you save scum until it has max mod slots, that is.)

I saw a video of someone equipping all legendary armor, 4 slot chest and tee and rest 3 slot and then the purple armadillos at lvl 50 and he had like 6.6K armor and he was basically invincible. Everything that hit him for 1 poit of dmg. But thats the thing. There is no content in this game that needs any of this. You basically one shot everything past lv 20 if you have the proper gun and perks. Plus the insta 40-80% heal pots dont help in the difficulty either. Again you have guns that hit for 400K+ on mobs that only take like 10K-20K? or even less to kill? Im not even sure anymore since I one shot everyone.

If its one thing to gripe about this game aside the stupid little bugs everywhere, is definitely the difficulty.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
My lvl 50 has:

732HP and 5072 armor along with 54% crit and 141% crit dmg (not holding weapons) those go up to 60/165. I took out most crit/crit dmg since most say they do not stack on the same piece of clothing. I can kill the whole spawn of police with 4 star warrants with turrets hitting me and finish losing maybe 4 or 5 hp.

Absolutely broken but fun to bring terror to the city center lol. I run around with the revolver Overture with a blue suppressor and 3x 8dmg mods hitting those police with the neon light up jackets in the head for 34k.

Vorph

I took out most crit/crit dmg since most say they do not stack on the same piece of clothing.
Not just same piece of armor; multiple Fortuna and Bully mods don't stack, period. And the Deadeye mod doesn't work at all.

Edit: far as I can tell the run speed mod doesn't do anything either, so at this point I'm skeptical of any mod besides crit/crit dmg and armor so those are all I ever use.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Not just same piece of armor; multiple Fortuna and Bully mods don't stack, period. And the Deadeye mod doesn't work at all.

Edit: far as I can tell the run speed mod doesn't do anything either, so at this point I'm skeptical of any mod besides crit/crit dmg and armor so those are all I ever use.
The 5% increase rate of fire caused my rifle to fire slower lol at least the details said it did. I guess it really means it increase the time to fire vs the rate.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Is there a list somewhere to see what stacks with what? I've just been putting mods into gear haphazardly.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You can see what stacks from your character sheet, at least thats how I think people are seeing it, since its tough to judge if 15% crit or 30% crit unless you parse 100s of fights. Maybe the crtit dmg would be apparent with bigger raw crit numbers, but crit chace would be harder to see.