Cyberpunk 2077

Cybsled

You see him again if you save and do the Arasaka ending. If you choose the other endings, you get a voice message from them.

I missed the save part also

Cybsled

Arasaka ending as in you side with them vs. the Rogue ending where you do Johnny’s plan

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What if a significant portion of the glitches are intentional but they can't admit it? It would be a pretty good comment on society. The last few years of actual real life have felt pretty god damn glitchy.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
You can only copy black cats for so long before shit wonks out.
1614131447227.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
did anyone spare goro's friend oda? the guy that attacked you during the parade? i was like "fuck you, i'm killing this annoying jap"!

Yeah, I always spare him. Think I'm just brainwashed into the pussy approach by the general game interactions.

Cyberpunk likes to give the illusion that you can play like a badass but most of the choices in game are so fucking touchy-feely.

It's not like ME2 where you could literally boot motherfuckers out a 40-storey window or watch as your teammate sets his enemy on fire.

Give me a Paragon or Nemesis path in every game like this please. Even ME3 wimped out on that approach.

Cybsled

You can choose what you want, but you deal with the consequences of how other characters react. if you want to alienate a character, the game doesn’t stop you

Goro: spare my friend pls
V kills him
Goro: fuck you
V surprised pikachu face

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You can choose what you want, but you deal with the consequences of how other characters react. if you want to alienate a character, the game doesn’t stop you

Goro: spare my friend pls
V kills him
Goro: fuck you
V surprised pikachu face

Yeah, but there are zero consequences to any real decision beyond ensuring you don't get the sexy times animations with the male/female of your choice.

The game could have been way grittier. Imagine if you'd been locked up in that tank with Panam and she drops her kecks only for you to be confronted by nomad she-boner.

It professes to be all edgy and future but in reality it is based on 20th century staid values with a fair dash of 21st century, "No, tell me how you feel, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings".

It's like those races with Claire. Yeah, yeah, your husband died. What I want to know is can I bang you in addition to Panam? But no, the game doesn't like you having multiple romance options outside of banging hookers.

• 1Like

Cybsled

The game lets you have multiple romances, but the ending you pick will influence which romances can continue.

Anyways, let’s go with your Claire example

1) you can suck at the races and fail the quests
2) you can win final race and Claire will hate you and not want to interact with you at the Afterlife
3) you can convince Claire to spare the dude (which nets you 2 free cars), or you fail / let her and you just get her car

If you side with Sal vs Panam, or don’t do what Panam wants when you first meet her, you lock yourself out from getting the Nomad ending

The game could have more stuff like that, but it isn’t lacking consequences

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Why would you want to fuck a tranny?

Claire is disgusting.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Wait, what? Claire is trans?

At the end of the race before the final race, there is a brief mention of it when you talk to them and they tell you about their plan to kill the other driver.

It’s a blink or you’ll miss it type line and I don’t think it is ever brought up outside that brief mention.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
did anyone spare goro's friend oda? the guy that attacked you during the parade? i was like "fuck you, i'm killing this annoying jap"!
I spared him only because Goro asked me to. Goro was my buddy.

Immersion of the year.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
damn, i guess i was just siding w/ johnnys philosophy of japs can't be trusted! i woulda killed goro too if given the option, even tho i think his cyberware looks the best

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I'm really disappointed in the amount of banging that you actually get to do in this game. I was hoping for a lot more relationship options in the game. I got to bang Panam, tried to bang Judy (couldn't because I'm a man), and even wanted to bang the Mayor's wife (wasn't an option, although it seemed like the quest line was heading in that direction). When they do a DLC, I'm hoping for a lot more romps.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm really disappointed in the amount of banging that you actually get to do in this game. I was hoping for a lot more relationship options in the game. I got to bang Panam, tried to bang Judy (couldn't because I'm a man), and even wanted to bang the Mayor's wife (wasn't an option, although it seemed like the quest line was heading in that direction). When they do a DLC, I'm hoping for a lot more romps.
I think I just banged the corp Militech chick and Panam.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think I just banged the corp Militech chick and Panam.
all these asian bitches in a game and you can't bang a single one doesn't matter if youre he/she or it

like practically all the corps are asian!

arasaka
kang tao shotgun ppl
kiroshi eye ppl
kendo blade ppl

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
all these asian bitches in a game and you can't bang a single one doesn't matter if youre he/she or it

like practically all the corps are asian!

arasaka
kang tao shotgun ppl
kiroshi eye ppl
kendo blade ppl

One of the two hookers you can bang is asian.

It is a clear sign they released an unfinished game though when, in a city that's such a cesspit, there are only two working girls/guys you can interact with despite them being on practically every street in the game.

I mean, why did I spend so much time deciding on my junk when the only time it gets to see the light of day is when I have a wardrobe malfunction.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
One of the two hookers you can bang is asian.

It is a clear sign they released an unfinished game though when, in a city that's such a cesspit, there are only two working girls/guys you can interact with despite them being on practically every street in the game.

I mean, why did I spend so much time deciding on my junk when the only time it gets to see the light of day is when I have a wardrobe malfunction.
also that one mission where they put you in ice