Cyberpunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 in the timespan we detailed previously, the recent cyber attack on the studio’s IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen — we’ll need some additional time.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 in the timespan we detailed previously, the recent cyber attack on the studio’s IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen — we’ll need some additional time.
sounds like cyberpunk hacked themselves to get more time for the patch

i wouldn't be surprised

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL, fucking simps in here thirsting after that digital p00n. Well better keep you guys well fed before you go out and actually try to join the breeding pool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL, fucking simps in here thirsting after that digital p00n. Well better keep you guys well fed before you go out and actually try to join the breeding pool.

That's old news man. Banged her already with male and female V.

Need moar digipoon.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
That's old news man. Banged her already with male and female V.

Need moar digipoon.
if would like make sense if the politician wife tried to bang you, to get you to solve their case, like those old PI tv shows.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
all these asian bitches in a game and you can't bang a single one doesn't matter if youre he/she or it

like practically all the corps are asian!

arasaka
kang tao shotgun ppl
kiroshi eye ppl
kendo blade ppl
I hope when you do bang an asian everything gets pixelated.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I put like 12 hours into the game and haven't spun it back up since. I wouldn't mind diving back in but at this point I may just wait for the next gen graphics patch. Is that still a thing? Has a recent ETA been given?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I put like 12 hours into the game and haven't spun it back up since. I wouldn't mind diving back in but at this point I may just wait for the next gen graphics patch. Is that still a thing? Has a recent ETA been given?
they got hacked so they said delayed

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

Be a man and buy a PC!

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
CDPR should have pimped this out specifically and at first exclusively for PC. They should have gotten in bed with Nvidia, AMD, Intel, the works, subsidized to the moon, and made this the golden jewel of PC gaming in the modern age. Then after they blew up the PC market and made a million new PC gamers, and having had a year or two more to make this run on a toaster, or streamlined it for the then flush next gen market, released it for consoles.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
CDPR should have pimped this out specifically and at first exclusively for PC. They should have gotten in bed with Nvidia, AMD, Intel, the works, subsidized to the moon, and made this the golden jewel of PC gaming in the modern age. Then after they blew up the PC market and made a million new PC gamers, and having had a year or two more to make this run on a toaster, or streamlined it for the then flush next gen market, released it for consoles.
i think they just cut off all the cool shit when you see the videos comparing the gameplay trailer to the trash you play now to get it out the door by 2020 cuz the book is called cyberpunk2020

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I was hoping for a lot more relationship options in the game.
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Video was made in December, just now seeing it, so apologize if repost, but so accurate.

• 19Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 20 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Only thing missing from that video was having the guy suck on an inhaler every 5 seconds.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Have they released a patch roadmap or something detailing what they are going to be fixing and improving or is it all unknown? I sure would love a bit more consistency in the world, such as the game remembering what is going on behind you for one thing.

Otto

I believe CD Project employees were locked out of their computers for two weeks after the hack and the next patch has been delayed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user