Cyberpunk 2077

jayrebb

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
59d 23h 20m
While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 in the timespan we detailed previously, the recent cyber attack on the studio’s IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen — we’ll need some additional time.

Lanx

Dark Yellow White Passing Supremacist
<Nazi Janitors>
While we dearly wanted to deliver Patch 1.2 for Cyberpunk 2077 in the timespan we detailed previously, the recent cyber attack on the studio’s IT infrastructure and extensive scope of the update mean this unfortunately will not happen — we’ll need some additional time.
sounds like cyberpunk hacked themselves to get more time for the patch

i wouldn't be surprised

Rhanyn

<Bronze Donator>
78d 8h 50m
LOL, fucking simps in here thirsting after that digital p00n. Well better keep you guys well fed before you go out and actually try to join the breeding pool.

• 1Like
Reactions: chthonic-anemos

Lanx

<Nazi Janitors>
cyberpunk 2020 hit a high of 85bucks end of jan, now it's 19.99 (used)

zignor 4

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 13h 55m
I put like 12 hours into the game and haven't spun it back up since. I wouldn't mind diving back in but at this point I may just wait for the next gen graphics patch. Is that still a thing? Has a recent ETA been given?

Lanx

<Nazi Janitors>
I put like 12 hours into the game and haven't spun it back up since. I wouldn't mind diving back in but at this point I may just wait for the next gen graphics patch. Is that still a thing? Has a recent ETA been given?
they got hacked so they said delayed

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
3d 9h 22m

Be a man and buy a PC!

Rhanyn

<Bronze Donator>
78d 8h 50m
CDPR should have pimped this out specifically and at first exclusively for PC. They should have gotten in bed with Nvidia, AMD, Intel, the works, subsidized to the moon, and made this the golden jewel of PC gaming in the modern age. Then after they blew up the PC market and made a million new PC gamers, and having had a year or two more to make this run on a toaster, or streamlined it for the then flush next gen market, released it for consoles.

Lanx

<Nazi Janitors>
CDPR should have pimped this out specifically and at first exclusively for PC. They should have gotten in bed with Nvidia, AMD, Intel, the works, subsidized to the moon, and made this the golden jewel of PC gaming in the modern age. Then after they blew up the PC market and made a million new PC gamers, and having had a year or two more to make this run on a toaster, or streamlined it for the then flush next gen market, released it for consoles.
i think they just cut off all the cool shit when you see the videos comparing the gameplay trailer to the trash you play now to get it out the door by 2020 cuz the book is called cyberpunk2020

Bandwagon

ResetEra Staff Member
<Silver Donator>
I was hoping for a lot more relationship options in the game.
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Aaron

<Bronze Donator>
40d 12h 8m
Have they released a patch roadmap or something detailing what they are going to be fixing and improving or is it all unknown? I sure would love a bit more consistency in the world, such as the game remembering what is going on behind you for one thing.

Otto

Trakanon Raider
30d 22h 22m
I believe CD Project employees were locked out of their computers for two weeks after the hack and the next patch has been delayed.

• 1Like
Reactions: Aaron