Cyberpunk 2077

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
they can't make a proper W4 any more because Geralt is not woke enough for the mainstream, plus they said they're done with his story. They'll most likely need to make W4, just because how shit 2077 was at the launch, and still is when compared to what was promised/hyped up. Just so they can somewhat redeem themselves. But the main protagonist (whoever it may be) will be watered down for me masses for sure, and that is bad. Or even worse, they make a "strong female main character"
They have an absolute girth of story elements to pick up on just from the ending of Witcher 3, alone. Abandoning the world, the lore, everything.. after Witcher 3 would be a real let down. But if major series has taught us anything in Games, Movies etc. - Someone will pick it back up eventually if not.

Cybsled

Wasn't the plan for a future Witcher to basically have Ciri be the main character anyways?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
What's the development status on this? Shortly after their fucked up launch they were talking about releasing 1 big patch a month for a few months, then releasing DLCs. How's that going? All I remember hearing about was 1 or 2 patches earlier this year then nothing. Have they given up on it lol?

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
What's the development status on this? Shortly after their fucked up launch they were talking about releasing 1 big patch a month for a few months, then releasing DLCs. How's that going? All I remember hearing about was 1 or 2 patches earlier this year then nothing. Have they given up on it lol?

they will ride the covid excuse for patches/dlc's getting delayed hard at least until the end of the year, probably well into the next year

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
For all the shit this game gets, its actually a pretty fantastic game. Just finished it (put about 160 hours total into it) and I loved it. Bear in mind, I played on a pretty high end PC (2080Ti, 8core AMD, 64g RAM), so I did not hit the perf issues seen on consoles.

There are bugs, but its just an amazing experience overall. I love the city. The VO is as good as it gets. The characters and writing were great. Should this have cooked longer? Yea, but tbh, had they just delayed consoles and rolled with PC at the start, things would have been much better off.

Lots of people jumping on the hate train and saying things that just arent true. Some of the videos I've seen on Youtube where people say certain content shown in trailers arent in the game are flat out false (I've actually played some of the scenes in question). The downside to this YouTube generation is people make videos to grab them clicks and sometimes they are talking out of their ass, or jumping on a hate train for the $$.

TLDR; This is a great, great game that (on PC) I would recommend.

Last edited:
  • 13Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 19 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Its also what 8 months after release and after a few gigantic patches fixing bugs?

At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with mocking, ridiculing and bad mouthing a company and their products when its deserved. Companies arent your friends nor do they care about you, they only care about making money. The ONLY thing that keeps them in line producing good products/service is the threat of losing money.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
659D1567-846C-4CA9-A4B3-7616ABB07049.jpeg

Picking up the xsx tomorrow, missed the window bc work. Anywho, does cyberjunk still run like dog shit on ps4pro? Can I upgrade free to ps5 once I win the raffle for a ps5? Or should I just get it on the xsx?

Cybsled

Just play it on PC. I ran it on a 5-6 year old video card and it still looked great.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
View attachment 359338
Picking up the xsx tomorrow, missed the window bc work. Anywho, does cyberjunk still run like dog shit on ps4pro? Can I upgrade free to ps5 once I win the raffle for a ps5? Or should I just get it on the xsx?
The PS4 store even tells you not to buy it apparently.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Considering its on the PS4, the price matches up pretty well with the $10 experience you'd have.

Oh PS4...

They should've just called this game a next-gen exclusive and probably would've released on time to much regalia. Instead biggest oof release in recent memory.

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Well, there is no PS5 version as of yet and from everything I've read it runs fine on the PS5. I'm gonna buy it and just wait for the next gen patch if it ever comes out.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
So they had this stream today where they were supposed to talk about 1.3 but instead stalled and talked about god knows what. Patch notes are out and no, no AI fixes but a lot of QoL and quest fixes. Thank god the dust is finally fixed.

Also the first 3 DLCs are two jackets and a car. These guys work miracles in just 8 months!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

No PS5 patch is going to make a console version worth it. Lowest that the PC version has hit is $40 but until it hits $20 people won't touch it.

• 1Like

Araxen

I considered getting the $10 deal, but I'd rather wait for the PC version to get to $20. Surprisingly, they've been very reluctant to lower the price much on PC. The lowest it usually goes is $47.99. I still wouldn't buy it at $40.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Seriously I have been waiting for that inevitable wishlist discount email to buy and it's always a meh price.

Brightside the game might be bug free when it does finally get low!

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously I have been waiting for that inevitable wishlist discount email to buy and it's always a meh price.

Brightside the game might be bug free when it does finally get low!

Lol bug free. Such a thing doesn't exist in gaming, no matter how many years go by.

I played on launch, worth it imo. Was fun, immerisve, I had a blast and was about 150 hours(not even close to 100%). Bugs yeah, mostly visual(guns floating, npc glitching through other objects etc), had one bug that made me load from a save point. But that was basically it. On PC of course. As I said before, their biggest mistake was trying to get this on old consoles. People who bought it for ps4 will probably never forgive them. Not sure on the current consoles but I'd guess for pc the majority had no major issues with it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users