Cyberpunk 2077

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Grabbed the PS4 version for 10 bucks, figure I wouldn't mind trying it out on PS5 whenever they decide to release the update patch.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Grabbed the PS4 version for 10 bucks, figure I wouldn't mind trying it out on PS5 whenever they decide to release the update patch.
My thoughts exactly. It will probably have a few more patches before I even install it. My biggest obstacle now is storage space on the PS5 but that's an easier fix to stomach then upgrading a whole PC.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Yeah picked it up for PS4 as well. Has to be worth at least $10 and I have a PS5 to play it on so hopefully runs okay.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The criticisms over the PC version of this game mostly consist of wildly exaggerated bandwagon faggotry.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Runs mostly fine on PS5, the bugs were more entertaining than annoying anyway.

Did they ever fix the crafting issue of only being able to convert one component at a time?

*edit* Nvm... woop!

1629286742798.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I played on launch, worth it imo. Was fun, immerisve, I had a blast and was about 150 hours(not even close to 100%). Bugs yeah, mostly visual(guns floating, npc glitching through other objects etc), had one bug that made me load from a save point. But that was basically it. On PC of course. As I said before, their biggest mistake was trying to get this on old consoles. People who bought it for ps4 will probably never forgive them. Not sure on the current consoles but I'd guess for pc the majority had no major issues with it.

I had the same experience and I bought it two weeks ago. In my opinion it's a very good game, stories are interesting, gameplay is nice and beside 2-3 glitches / bugs and one terrain stuck bug it was a very pleasant experience. I loved the storytelling and how you can choose to only do main quests or delve further into the stories by doing side quests. How they built the city is frankly astonishing, it was really quite immersive.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I had the same experience and I bought it two weeks ago. In my opinion it's a very good game, stories are interesting, gameplay is nice and beside 2-3 glitches / bugs and one terrain stuck bug it was a very pleasant experience. I loved the storytelling and how you can choose to only do main quests or delve further into the stories by doing side quests. How they built the city is frankly astonishing, it was really quite immersive.
I played it at release on PC with my 1070 and absolutely do not regret it. I played two times through choosing different weapons and such. My steam tells me I have 140 hours played. And Im probably going to do another play through soon since I have a 3070 now and the game was massively patched.

The hate for this game was really bandwagoning bullshit undeserving for PC and xbox x and ps5 versions. Aside the old outdated consoles they should have never released this game on. Thats on them and they deserve the bullshit they got for that.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My experience with this on PC at launch was amazing. Top 5 game for me all time.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Pretty much. I ran into a single bug that required a reload of a quick save. Beyond some occasional graphics glitches, it ran fine and was a great game

The new patch fixing the schematic/vendor bug is nice - may be able to finally make an outfit with legendary mods that isn’t ass lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eysharn

<Banned>
First game ever where I use the photo mode. The game is absolutely stunning and will "age well" as GPU costs come down and more people get to experience this.

I played my first playthrough on PS4 pro and the next two on my first gaming PC (3090, i9-10900K, 64GB RAM, etc.) and recently got a 55" LG G1 OLED 4k TV as a desk monitor and it was like a totally different game, especially when playing at night in the game. The number of times I go "wow" while just walking around or driving around is too hard to keep up with :) Can't wait for more content/quests because the visuals, characters, and stories are incredible and make for a very unique experience.

In my free time I like to read blogs and articles on various topics from music and movies to online games on this topic. And I can recommend you one article that I read today visit useful source. I really liked the article itself, it turned out to be very useful and informative, and how the author presents the information, everything is clear and understandable, I learned about new chips, forecasts for 2021, and gambling techniques. What other changes await us in the world of gambling and what should be expected from the slot machine manufacturers this year. For those who are interested in technology and gambling, I advise you to read. I am sure you will highlight a lot of new and interesting things for yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
First game ever where I use the photo mode. The game is absolutely stunning and will "age well" as GPU costs come down and more people get to experience this.

I played my first playthrough on PS4 pro and the next two on my first gaming PC (3090, i9-10900K, 64GB RAM, etc.) and recently got a 55" LG G1 OLED 4k TV as a desk monitor and it was like a totally different game, especially when playing at night in the game. The number of times I go "wow" while just walking around or driving around is too hard to keep up with :) Can't wait for more content/quests because the visuals, characters, and stories are incredible and make for a very unique experience.

In my free time I like to read blogs and articles on various topics from music and movies to online games on this topic. And I can recommend you one article that I read today visit useful source. I really liked the article itself, it turned out to be very useful and informative, and how the author presents the information, everything is clear and understandable, I learned about new chips, forecasts for 2021, and gambling techniques. What other changes await us in the world of gambling and what should be expected from the slot machine manufacturers this year. For those who are interested in technology and gambling, I advise you to read. I am sure you will highlight a lot of new and interesting things for yourself!
Wtf is this gambling advert at the end of your post?

Amod Amod can we get a cleanup on aisle 2077 pls?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I went ahead and picked it up today. It's had almost 1500 bugs fixes that they've told us about, plus some updated stuff that isn't bug fixes.

What's surprising is how slow they have been with how big their staff is. I've charted it since release. This latest update they formatted the bug area differently so the # is high but whatever, there are bugs they don't mention, and the 0's are the disappointing part.

1629808173506.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
FWIW I played it on PS4 Pro. My PS4s all have their stock hard drives replaced with hybrid drives, so I get a little boost on some games. Really had zero issues, aside from some weird graphics things occasionally and the Atom Smasher fight lagging to shit. The latter is probably due to me using that super smart gun combined with the zap hack that procs on shots. I had to wait for the game to do all the canned dialog for Atom Smasher before he would fall over dead, despite smoking him nearly instantly in terms of health bar LOL.

The kind of people who bitched about this game on the PS4 Pro were either edgelord bandwagon types or idiots running their PS4 with a full hard drive and inadequate air flow around it. Wife and I both played the game at release with no issues worse than the average game and zero game breaking bugs. I mean outside of Souls games and Ghosts of Tsushima, I can't recall a single game I have played on console that has not had a couple of bugs. Pure edge lording probably driven by rivals to sink that company, imo.

• 2Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I went ahead and picked it up today. It's had almost 1500 bugs fixes that they've told us about, plus some updated stuff that isn't bug fixes.

What's surprising is how slow they have been with how big their staff is. I've charted it since release. This latest update they formatted the bug area differently so the # is high but whatever, there are bugs they don't mention, and the 0's are the disappointing part.

View attachment 368811
MY guess is their resources are being applied to DLC content. If its anything like Witcher 3, those will basically be damn near complete games unto themselves.