Cyberpunk 2077

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am interested in seeing if they nerfed the militia smartgun that hits everything in the front arc. That weapon comboed with the neurohack that procs off of shots at max rank was completely game destroying. Like, point gun in a general direction and spray and everything dies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I am interested in seeing if they nerfed the militia smartgun that hits everything in the front arc. That weapon comboed with the neurohack that procs off of shots at max rank was completely game destroying. Like, point gun in a general direction and spray and everything dies.
Not sure about this gun but probabaly got adjusted like everything else did. I never played the net hacking shit but I hear they got some huge nerfs too. There is like 1 hr videos on the 1.5 patch and everything they nerfed and didnt even put into the patch notes. Think of the 1.5 patch as a full on balance pass of this game. Some shit they buffed too like throwing knives for instance. So not everything was a sweeping nerf.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The issue was not the gun as much as the hack. Getting the brainfry proccing constantly is something that never should have happened. Like maybe a cooldown on the proc at the bare minimum.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Ba Xing Chong smart shotgun you get the specs for when you do the ship run is still deadly.

Downside is it puts the game on ez-mode.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Welp, guess I'll load it up whenever the DLC and that stuff finally drops. Want to play it again, but having already done nearly all of the existing content just drains any enthusiasm out of booting it up again.

Cybsled

I wonder if they will follow a Witcher 3 expansion model: 1st one takes place during the events of the main story, then the 2nd one actually continues the main story past the ending of the main game

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I heard they were dumping this Pacifica DLC and moving on to the next game because everything about C2077 was a money-losing nightmare.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I heard they were dumping this Pacifica DLC and moving on to the next game because everything about C2077 was a money-losing nightmare.
HUH? I mean might not be a moneymaker anymore but they sold more boxes of this than tampax at a flow convention.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's called pacifica? thats where all the black ppl are, i remember doing that zone for a while cuz i was farming a mod from em

pysek

<Gold Donor>
They had always planned more content in pacifica and in the rush to get that abortion splatted out to the public, a lot got left out. This is that plus some other stuff but is supposed to be the last big DLC. All rumor, of course, anything can happen.

Hell, we all know modders are gonna make this game worthwhile eventually anyway, not CDPR. If they were smart, they'd let go of all mod tools (since they're moving to U5 anyway) and let modders have the game, lol. That shit would be amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
This game didn’t meet the hype but it was still awesome on the PC. FWIW I never got all the through Witcher but I played through Cyberpunk three times at release.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

<Gold Donor>
That's retarded and so are you for believing that
the dude your opinion GIF