Cyberpunk 2077

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I haven't done a "full" playthrough but all that shit was nerfed to all hell. The game is not so easy anymore. Which is a good thing.

Armor was nerfed
Certain weapons were nerfed
cold blodded got gutted
other shit on trees got nerfed
crit rate and dmg is way harder to attain....

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
All I remember is they nerfed crafting epic granades with (un)common comps and dismantling them for epic comps :(. Still waiting on a worthwhile DLC to replay it again (it's been 1.5+ years).

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Can I play this on PS4 yet? Still got an unopened copy.
Yes. Runs terrible. PS4pro is okay'ish, few crashes here and there. PS5 is smooth sailing. Xbx is the dream come true.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
PIcked this up once 3000 series became available, but I appear to be stuck:

Now that I have seen all three main endings, the game isn't resetting to Nocturne once I hit the credits. I don't have the Point of No Return save (because why would you keep that after you start getting Ending rewards), and all my saves are post-Embers, so am I forced to completely replay to pick up the last few hidden gigs I missed?

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Can I play this on PS4 yet? Still got an unopened copy.

This game never should have been released on old gen consoles. You will get an inferior experience. On PS5/XBX and PC its fantastic. There are still some issues, but they are minor.

That said, game is great. I played it once on Normal and I am now doing another run on Very Hard. The latter means you need to be far more mindful of cover, stealth, and cant go all out guns blazing against 5-6 opponents out in the open.

Its a real shame so many people ran away with the negative press and haven't played this yet.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
This game never should have been released on old gen consoles. You will get an inferior experience. On PS5/XBX and PC its fantastic. There are still some issues, but they are minor.

That said, game is great. I played it once on Normal and I am now doing another run on Very Hard. The latter means you need to be far more mindful of cover, stealth, and cant go all out guns blazing against 5-6 opponents out in the open.

Its a real shame so many people ran away with the negative press and haven't played this yet.
That's good to hear. I played in some during release but then got busy with stuff and shelved it. I think I'll fire it back up once I finish Elden Ring one of these days.

I was playing on PC during the initial release and I never seem to have any real problems though, and it sounds like they've at least patched out a lot of potential problems. Figure it'll be a nice change of pace from Elden Ring.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Downloaded the trial version of this on my PS5, and the game runs super smooth. Not sure if I'll buy it as I've seen the MS playthrough and wasn't that interested, plus it looked really janky.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I had it on PC at launch, literally maybe 1 crash. No bugs, just played a katana and mowed everything down with a sword like it was Witcher 4 in Space. Game was great, and looking forward to the first expac. Obviously not being the 3rd of a trilogy, storywise it'll never match Witcher 3, cause by then I loved all the characters and was invested in the plot. Plus geralt/jennifer/triss/ciri are great and you can fuck.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I had it on PC at launch, literally maybe 1 crash. No bugs, just played a katana and mowed everything down with a sword like it was Witcher 4 in Space. Game was great, and looking forward to the first expac. Obviously not being the 3rd of a trilogy, storywise it'll never match Witcher 3, cause by then I loved all the characters and was invested in the plot. Plus geralt/jennifer/triss/ciri are great and you can fuck.

You get to fuck in this game

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I think there's like 6 total people you can bang.
1658446632643.jpeg

But imagine I cared enough to take the time to cut and paste Geralt’s face, that would have been a real laugh. But alas…

Cybsled

The story characters are also fixed on certain combos based on whether your character is a male or female, so you can either do F/F, M/M, and there are two M+F characters

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
My chick with dick couldn't fuck Panam. Fucking bullshit. Worst game ever.

But seriously, was hoping for a bit more romance options. A house to decorate with sex slaves. I dunno, something more. For such a progressive game, it was decidedly not progressive in a lot of ways (including I couldn't just walk around naked, wtf).

Cybsled

The romance options did feel pretty limited - there's a single sex scene, then they send you some random texts later...and that's about it until the ending, which will alter shit depending on which ending you do (Judy and Panam only dont dump you if you pick the Panam ending, for example)

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It may or may not be disabled. I know they disabled Keanu - but Im not sure if they disabled Panam. But there are mods that let you fuck whoever out there in the same fashion you would fuck one of the whores. Keanu apparently "asked them politely" to make them fix it. I guess he didnt like the idea of fags and trannies fucking him.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users