Screenshot_20230803-145822.png

• 6Barf
  • 4Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 13 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This right here makes me want to do better and hate people like this

speaking of weird sex shit, am I the only one that thought that the penis/vagina option in the character creator being point less. We live in a world where FO2 has a sex equation and this did pay off to anything

How big of a role did you expect customizing your dick to play?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nothing extremely new - but he did compile just about everything thats being leaked out from all the press releases.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hey I was thinking about it but I really don’t like Judy and Evelyn Parker storylines. Judy more than Evelyn am I overthinking it.

Cybsled

Hey I was thinking about it but I really don’t like Judy and Evelyn Parker storylines. Judy more than Evelyn am I overthinking it.

I didn’t mind them, but I think it fundamentally comes down to story scope. Judy is more of a personal revenge story, Panam is more entwined with her nomad family and trying to help them survive

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn’t mind them, but I think it fundamentally comes down to story scope. Judy is more of a personal revenge story, Panam is more entwined with her nomad family and trying to help them survive
Okay, it seems I didn't understand the revenge aspect of the story, but it's the overall outcome that seems like a waste. Especially with Evelyn killing herself and the fact that I felt like there should have been an opinion to kill her and how Judy whole situation was like a forced sob story. It just blows my mind on how much she is beloved she is when she sucks.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So if I never finished this should I just hold off until expac and start over?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So if I never finished this should I just hold off until expac and start over?
That's what I'm doing. I played for a few days when it released then sort of just forgot about it. I did the same exact thing with Witcher 3. Played the whole thing after all the expansions and it was amazing. Hoping the same thing with this game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users