Cyberpunk 2077

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Consumer of the WEAK is you buying an exp pack, which should be FREE for all those 13million people which bought this shit, for a dead 3 yr old game.
It's been actively worked on the entire time. When I think of a dead game, I think zero development. It's a bit long but if the DLC is sufficient size, so what. It's bizarre that you've made five posts here just to repeatedly say it's too late for you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh, actively worked on, meaning what? A few people making some balance changes? Also show me the 5 posts where I repeated myself.

Burns

Like a year and a half to 2 yrs too late, lol. Its almost been 3 yrs since this launched. Instead of dumping resources into this they let it sit and rot for too long. I dont think they will get too many sales of this because of the lapse. And not only this, you have some primo games coming out this fall like new Bethesda grand RPG, soo yeah, little too late for this IMO.
They had to dump resources into fixing their fucked up game first, so that probably took over a year of developer time, alone. The Witcher 3 DLC was pretty much an Xpac of ye olden days length, so maybe this will be the same.

Still, I hate most RPG DLCs because they put them in the middle of the original campaign. I liked Witcher 3 well enough, but never got past the start of the DLC because I was already bored of playing the OC by the time I got there. They offer a skip in this one, to get right to the DLC, but if it doesn't have it's own resolution too, then meh, maybe I'll play it in a few years or 10.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wonder if the fauxvid shutdowns or having your country overrun with indigent beggars and thieves as World War 3 vaguely threatens to start right next to you contributed to development delays. Wonder if CDP became known for long post-release support cycles for their games with their previous title.

I liked Witcher 3 well enough, but never got past the start of the DLC
what the fuck. the DLCs are like a million billion times better than the base game.

• 2Like

Burns

what the fuck. the DLCs are like a million billion times better than the base game.
That's what I kept reading, but then again, everyone gushes about Witcher 3 and I liked the Witcher 1 & 2 more than the third one (only got through the third game once). So, a few years ago I figured enough time had passed to make a fresh playthrough of it, with all the DLCs, but nope, by the time I got to the big DLC (Blood and Wine?), I was indifferent to the playthrough and moved on to something else.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh like this game was?
Yes.

Consumer of the WEAK is you buying an exp pack, which should be FREE for all those 13million people which bought this shit, for a dead 3 yr old game.
If you have a busy gaming schedule fair enough, but if you already own Cyberpunk or can pick it up cheap there's no reason not to play the fixed version.

Then if you enjoyed it, the expansion may well be worth the money. Otherwise don't buy it.

No need to be angry. I got the game at launch full price for PS4 without a recipt to return it (was a gift), I just waited 2 years to get a PS5 + patches and loved the game.

Last edited:

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'll pick this back up after I've no-lifed the shit out of Starfield. Assuming I'm not ready for a second play through of BG3 instead. I will definitely pick this up and replay the entire game for the expansion at some point, I have yet to do a Corpo play through, and wouldn't mind redoing my Nomad one either.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Wow, this guy's out Chrising Chris Chris .
They fucked up the game, obv released too early, bugs everywhere, balance was out the window, corrupt save files, didnt even work on PS4 and the older xbox, they sold like 13 million units and then pretty much silence. Took them 2 fucking years to finally patch the damn game to be where it should have been in 2020, and now they expect people to fork over more cash for an expansion? 3 fucking years later? Again, this should have been a FREE expansion to save some face. But go ahead, bro, buy it, play it, I dont give a fuck. Ill still be here shitting on it and the companys shitty business practices.

• 1Picard
  • 1Beagling
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They fucked up the game, obv released too early, bugs everywhere, balance was out the window, corrupt save files, didnt even work on PS4 and the older xbox, they sold like 13 million units and then pretty much silence. Took them 2 fucking years to finally patch the damn game to be where it should have been in 2020, and now they expect people to fork over more cash for an expansion? 3 fucking years later? Again, this should have been a FREE expansion to save some face. But go ahead, bro, buy it, play it, I dont give a fuck. Ill still be here shitting on it and the companys shitty business practices.
Really Karen GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
From the man who is about to buy a game from the company whose last offering was Fallout 76.... Fuck off.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
You are meant to not play games because they are bad, not refuse to play a good game because you are holding a grudge like a woman.

Everything that happened is a reason to not buy their stuff day one and not get hyped for their next release knowing it may need more work first.

It's valid to be pissed at them a year ago, I was a little, but that disappeared once I got the promised game.

From the man who is about to buy a game from the company whose last offering was Fallout 76.... Fuck off.
LMAO.

• 3Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
1693172196210.png

IT was great for what it was, played it with my kid. And it didnt take them 3 yrs to fix their shit.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Cringe

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really enjoyed the initial game for the world and the ambience of that world. I have not played since my first initial play through. I will see how people review it and what the general view of it is on these boards. If positive I will most likely retry the game just to visit that world again. Having the game actually be what it should have been is a nice added bonus.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
But go ahead, bro, buy it, play it, I dont give a fuck.

Nothing wrong with saying you thought a game sucked and don't care about an expansion, but repeatedly coming back to the thread to sperg out over it tells everyone that you're full of shit and care way too much

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nothing wrong with saying you thought a game sucked and don't care about an expansion, but repeatedly coming back to the thread to sperg out over it tells everyone that you're full of shit and care way too much
WTF you even talking about? I was a staunch supporter of this game since launch, go see my posts. Its the AFTER shit that pissed me off. Its like they shit this thing out and forgot about it but a skeleton crew churning out patches of fixes and balance which took them 2 yrs. As they are working on their next "masterpiece" which is prob another witcher. all those 13million peeps which bought this thing, prob millions for the ps4 which could not play it at all, should be pissed off.

1693173112614.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
They fucked up but it definitely wasn't "pretty much silence" and all the serious issues were fixed long before two years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user