Cyberpunk 2077

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So if I never finished this should I just hold off until expac and start over?

I thought I'd do a fresh playthrough ahead of the DLC dropping but noped out after a couple of hours. There's so much content in this game and, after doing a good half dozen full playthroughs, I couldn't face doing it all again another time.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If it turns out the DLC is good, I'll give it a look next year. The rest of this year is going to be occupied by BG3 and sucking at Armored Core.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

The DLC content is supposed to run concurrently with the original game content, so a fresh start might be best to get the most of it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
So if I never finished this should I just hold off until expac and start over?
Yeah, there is a lot of people doing this, since the game is get revamped. I was sad about it, but I remember that my first play though wasn't great; fun, but I was still to get use to the game. My first build was an engineering rifle build. Last time I played, I did a terminator buff girl build. I'm going to redo the first build when the DLC drops

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I finished and enjoyed the original quite a lot. I'm going to do a new playthrough for the expansion when I have time.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Like a year and a half to 2 yrs too late, lol. Its almost been 3 yrs since this launched. Instead of dumping resources into this they let it sit and rot for too long. I dont think they will get too many sales of this because of the lapse. And not only this, you have some primo games coming out this fall like new Bethesda grand RPG, soo yeah, little too late for this IMO.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The current version is a lot of fun and I can't wait for the dlc.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Like a year and a half to 2 yrs too late, lol. Its almost been 3 yrs since this launched. Instead of dumping resources into this they let it sit and rot for too long. I dont think they will get too many sales of this because of the lapse. And not only this, you have some primo games coming out this fall like new Bethesda grand RPG, soo yeah, little too late for this IMO.

The omg starfield is gonna rock while downplaying a game that has received quality updates..

Consumer of the week is you.

• 3Worf

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Like I said, too little too late. I would have been all over this shit like 2 yrs ago, but this shit vs Starfield? Not even a contest, loool.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The omg starfield is gonna rock while downplaying a game that has received quality updates..

Consumer of the week is you.
Consumer of the WEAK is you buying an exp pack, which should be FREE for all those 13million people which bought this shit, for a dead 3 yr old game.

• 2Picard
  • 1Moron