Cyberpunk 2077

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
it just seems like such a ridiculous thing to be angry about... like what kind of person do you have to be to be outraged by boxart?

Battlefield-beta-1015317.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users

Caliane

important question.

Is there a romance option with Keanu for female V? male V ok, to I guess.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Is Keanu playing a character or playing himself? Because Cyborg Keanu being alive in 2077 and retiring from acting and becoming a bounty hunter is fine too.

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 10 users

spronk

FPS noob
Is Keanu playing a character or playing himself? Because Cyborg Keanu being alive in 2077 and retiring from acting and becoming a bounty hunter is fine too.

someone killed his robot dog and he needs you to go fetch his tesla car

collectors editions up at best buy, $249 or $199 with GCU and comes with $10 RZ cert. doesn't really seem worth the price, but regular edition is $60 ($47 gcu) and comes with $10 and steelbook
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/search...rue&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
He's playing Johnny Silverhand, one of the signature NPCs from the 2020 tabletop game. He was a member of the band Samurai, so guessing he's gonna have a pretty major role in the story.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The Keanu thing has hit like every major news outlet even non-gaming ones lol.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My dick is rock hard right now and only Keanu's robotic arm can give me relief.

• 8Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
He's playing Johnny Silverhand, one of the signature NPCs from the 2020 tabletop game. He was a member of the band Samurai, so guessing he's gonna have a pretty major role in the story.
That's cool to know, so there's some hope he's not just a 2mins fan service character but is actually part of the main story.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Where are the hot female main characters?

Without a Triss, Ciri, or Yennefer I am disappoint.

At this point, it's pretty much a necessity for your game to have a couple named hot chicks for THOTs to cosplay as.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user