Cyberpunk 2077

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I know this game doesn't have an official release date yet, but have the devs mentioned a quarter or a year they are aiming for?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
It would kind of make more sense to release it in 2020... but earlier can be forgiven :D

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Utnayan Utnayan - If you shit all over this game, you will be tarred & feathered.

P.S. - I found an awesome new spot in Conan. You fuckers need to log on tonight, begin your grand migration, and invite me to the clan. Gator Gator

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan Utnayan - If you shit all over this game, you will be tarred & feathered.

P.S. - I found an awesome new spot in Conan. You fuckers need to log on tonight, begin your grand migration, and invite me to the clan. Gator Gator
View attachment 206549
Big Ut has turned over a new leaf, bro. His proclivity to decorate our hallowed halls with fecal splatter like raving orangutan that just discovered molly and black lights is a thing of the past. Now he’s recklessly and unfoundedly optimistic about diving head first onto the hype train.

Don’t believe me? Check out Days Gone By. Your mind will be blown. Guaranteed.

(This is not a guarantee.)

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Days gone. Fantastic game. Wrapping up everything tonight I think. I’ll post in that thread a full “new utnayan” review.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think the internet has ruined me. Part of me wants this game to suck just for the meltdown that would follow.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
I think the internet has ruined me. Part of me wants this game to suck just for the meltdown that would follow.

If it makes you feel better, the game seems to have borrowed some of the writers and voice actors from Division 2 =p

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
If it makes you feel better, the game seems to have borrowed some of the writers and voice actors from Division 2 =p

Well, one writer moved to Blizzard (Creative director for Witcher 3 and head writer for Cyberpunk 2077) - the other has been with CD Project Red (The one now in charge of narrative) for the last 7 years. The writing will be as good if not better than Witcher 3.

Only thing to be worried about would be live gun play mechanics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Well, one writer moved to Blizzard (Creative director for Witcher 3 and head writer for Cyberpunk 2077) - the other has been with CD Project Red (The one now in charge of narrative) for the last 7 years. The writing will be as good if not better than Witcher 3.

Blizzard has writers?

• 1Like

ver_21

Molten Core Raider

lol the one aspect of division 2 that probably should be borrowed

• 1Like

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah this is one of the rare games I can feel hyped up about without much trepidation, only issues I could see is them being too ambitious with some of the systems, ie like the hacking system they briefly showed in the demo. Tho they even mentioned in the demo it wasn't finalized and might not even make it into the final game. I have no doubts the writing will be on point, which is definitely what I'm most looking forward too.

Also my totally shot in the dark release window is holidays of this year. I thought it would be Spring 2020, but with various folks like the head writer having finished their work, seems like game is pretty far along. Then on top, at the earning reports they said somethong along the lines of this years E3 being the most important in the companies history. Seems like that would let them have a huge reveal at E3 and give them 5-6 months of marketing/hype to the holiday release.