Cyberpunk 2077

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
we skipped 8(thankfully sounded like a mess overall), went from 7 to 10 there was some pains at the start, most of the call home shit you can disable, except for Cortana(some odd reason they made the bitch a "required" service), but with WLS getting further support soon, we might not have too dual-boot for cloud stuff anymore(waiting for the Enterprise preview of the new WLS before decisions are made)

I honestly didn't find 8 that bad. I think it got a bad rap with the default settings they had. Definitely didn't feel single monitor friendly out of the box without a lot of changes to preferences/settings. Once I had the settings right and configured, it ran pretty smooth with minimal problems. 10 out of the gate looked better, but I've run into more annoyances/issues overall.

I've nailed most of them down but the main headache is it still refuses to cooperate properly with windowed fullscreen + gsync. Much less FPS performance than 8, plus it would randomly have issues where it would limit me to 30 fps until i alt tabbed out and back. Supposedly it was from their stupid xbox game service or whatever, but even disabling that, stopping it, etc wouldn't fix it.

But more and more that problem seems to be with older titles that aren't supported as much anymore. Newer titles with devs on the ball for patching seem to have resolved it.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The complaint about bad gunplay isn't just from the SJW retards though, at least if reddit was right, apparently Maximilian_dood(twitch streamer who plays mostly fighting games) and some other streamer I forgot had the same comments about it. Like keanu and transpeepee shit aside, they could definitely have kinda meh combat. Witcher combat was pretty so so and while it got better as they went, it still wasn't really that great in Witcher 3 imo, and FPS stuff is fairly different so I don't know. It's shit that can be fixed based on feedback however, specifically generally gunplay feeling bad is a combination of sounds being shit and impacts on enemies feeling too weak so it feels like you're firing a nerf gun rather than something deadly. Could just be early build kind of issues too.

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The complaint about bad gunplay isn't just from the SJW retards though, at least if reddit was right, apparently Maximilian_dood(twitch streamer who plays mostly fighting games) and some other streamer I forgot had the same comments about it. Like keanu and transpeepee shit aside, they could definitely have kinda meh combat. Witcher combat was pretty so so and while it got better as they went, it still wasn't really that great in Witcher 3 imo, and FPS stuff is fairly different so I don't know. It's shit that can be fixed based on feedback however, specifically generally gunplay feeling bad is a combination of sounds being shit and impacts on enemies feeling too weak so it feels like you're firing a nerf gun rather than something deadly. Could just be early build kind of issues too.

I didn’t really think the combat in The Witcher was very good and it’s one of my favorite games of all time.

• 6Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's a LOT of games that have absolute shit FPS/3PS elements in an otherwise fantastic game. Red dead redemption and GTA5 come to mind.

I hope Cyberpunk doesn't have the same feel to it, because I can't play those games for that reason. I'd even be satisfied with some sort of Fallout system like V.A.T.S.

Last edited:

khorum

Murder Apologist
I didn’t really think the combat in The Witcher was very good and it’s one of my favorite games of all time.

Maybe if they fixed the gunplay on Anthem it would be as good as Destiny2!! Also, the gunplay on ME:Andromeda was decent enough to overcome the collossal tidal wave of SJW bullshit that made that game a runaway fecal chain eruption.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wasn't saying the combat is the most important part, just that the combat wasn't very good in Witcher 3 either, so the complaints the combat in this wasn't very impressive might be accurate(although in the case of faggot in chief report it was probably getting lucky or hearing someone say it first). I've played many RPGs with shitty combat because they were good enough despite that. Hell Elder Scrolls is in general considered one of the best RPG series and the combat has always been completely fucking ass garbage.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't saying the combat is the most important part, just that the combat wasn't very good in Witcher 3 either, so the complaints the combat in this wasn't very impressive might be accurate(although in the case of faggot in chief report it was probably getting lucky or hearing someone say it first). I've played many RPGs with shitty combat because they were good enough despite that. Hell Elder Scrolls is in general considered one of the best RPG series and the combat has always been completely fucking ass garbage.

fallout nv

unless it's buttfuck retarded and game breaking I could give a shit about combat if they give me a game with choices, factions and stories half as good as new vegas (an almost 10 year old game)

fuck I may have to do another play through in anticipation of this

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
There is more then 1 way for everything to fall into place, Gunplay isn't the only method for the game....

Is there any word on how much Braindance will play into the story ??

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ugh, already fucking caving to the fucktatds on twitter which will never EVER play this fucking game.

I hope they just add another option and it's just all the choices from the female and male options put together. Put like almost no effort into it.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Ugh, already fucking caving to the fucktatds on twitter which will never EVER play this fucking game.

100% agree but got damn son this will be funny as heck when people like robbaz create "True to Life" trannies as they run around looking insane.

that or complete mess trannies, stuff like 10 foot dicks and huge tits flopping around in the wind as they sprint from quest objective to quest objective. Trannies will legit start rage offing themselves on twitter due to the "Diversity" in the game being displayed.

HAHA create a "true to life" version of Brianna Wu complete with jacked up everything as you run around screwing up the world and all the quest objectives you can. Stream it on some platform that won't insta ban you and watch the internet explode.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

This is clickbait.

According to Tomaskiewicz, CD Projekt Red is hoping that when the character creator is finished, players will be able to customize their physical traits and voice to better match the gender they'd like to express.

Don't be as gullible as the clowns

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What game in this vein had the best gunplay of all time?

The Last of Us comes to mind, RE 2 remake, and some others. Uncharted was OK. RdR2 is better than GTA V and wasnt that bad imo.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What game in this vein had the best gunplay of all time?

The Last of Us comes to mind, RE 2 remake, and some others. Uncharted was OK. RdR2 is better than GTA V and wasnt that bad imo.

Max Payne?

• 1Like