Cyberpunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
I got so mad I logged into twitter to block those two cunts.

Also - I am very much looking forward to this game.

P.S. the "thing" in the pic everyone rages about is not a shlong but maybe just a decently expressive mound.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Usually I at least understand the retarded sjw logic even if I think it’s insane, but I truly dont even understand why they are buttmad about this. They put a passable tranny in one of their games on a billboard, and that’s bad? I feel that if the first person who saw that had framed it as a good thing for the lgbtqiapsbhfnsif+- community they all would have agreed and called it So Brave (tm). Or if it had been BioWare instead of CDPR it wouldn’t be an issue

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Usually I at least understand the retarded sjw logic even if I think it’s insane, but I truly dont even understand why they are buttmad about this. They put a passable tranny in one of their games on a billboard, and that’s bad? I feel that if the first person who saw that had framed it as a good thing for the lgbtqiapsbhfnsif+- community they all would have agreed and called it So Brave (tm). Or if it had been BioWare instead of CDPR it wouldn’t be an issue
They are simply aiming at Cyberpunk because it's massively popular right now(their virtue signalling gets more attention than usual, as is evident here) and because of CDPR's past transgressions(their Twitter account has made innocuous 'don't assume my gender' jokes before, and the Church of Social Justice never forgives).

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They are simply aiming at Cyberpunk because it's massively popular right now(their virtue signalling gets more attention than usual, as is evident here) and because of CDPR's past transgressions(their Twitter account has made innocuous 'don't assume my gender' jokes before, and the Church of Social Justice never forgives).

TB called it years ago

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got so mad I logged into twitter to block those two cunts.

Also - I am very much looking forward to this game.

P.S. the "thing" in the pic everyone rages about is not a shlong but maybe just a decently expressive mound.

I've never seen a bajingo that goes halfway up to the navel. Dunno what kind of anatomy classes you've failed in the past, but that's a dick.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
CDPR should come back and say it's actually a rape prevention device (an actual plot point in Snow Crash, so not without cyberpunk precedence) just to watch these people do backflips.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
CDPR should come back and say it's actually a rape prevention device (an actual plot point in Snow Crash, so not without cyberpunk precedence) just to watch these people do backflips.

CDPR should say nothing, because that would result in maximum REEEEEEE. Honestly, fuck anyone who hitcht their wagon to this.

Fadaar

That guy
CDPR should say nothing, because that would result in maximum REEEEEEE. Honestly, fuck anyone who hitcht their wagon to this.

Pretty much. They could not say another word between now and release and somehow the REEEEE still wouldn't go away. Hell it'd probably get louder.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I just want someone to tell them, go read the source material ..... maybe they'll get it ? doubt it fucking idiots.

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
One of the funniest things about this whole Tranny business is one of my favorite Cyberpunk 2020 pen and paper characters was a Medtech Frank-N-Furter poser. I would shoot people with a paintgun filled with a psychoactive nerve toxin I had home brewed that would make people fuck themselves to death.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
he says why at the beginning, because Youtube will delist/demonetize certain videos with too many keywords that make them "not advertiser friendly".

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
One of the funniest things about this whole Tranny business is one of my favorite Cyberpunk 2020 pen and paper characters was a Medtech Frank-N-Furter poser. I would shoot people with a paintgun filled with a psychoactive nerve toxin I had home brewed that would make people fuck themselves to death.

Nerdiest and gayest thing ive read this week. Nice work.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf