Cyberpunk 2077

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Write up about the E3 demo:

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
1080P gaming myself, and no joke, the biggest news bit from E3 is I now have a firm deadline to toss out my i5-4690 (which other than extreme particle effect situations, has been just fine).

My Nvidia 1070 might get tossed as well; it's this weird situation where your display device (4K 60 HZ TV/monitor, 2440 120+HZ monitor, 1080p TV/monitor) effectively caps what you need and is arguably the first decision point. (Yeah, you can supersample, but to summarize.) Not to mention FreeSync vs G-Sync.

Argarth

On the verandah
Write up about the E3 demo:

Gave this a thumbs up, but nope, not reading anything more about this game. Un-watching the thread too. =)

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Google translate of Prezes: CD Projekt jest zadowolony z przedsprzedaży „Cyberpunka 2077”

Kiciński reported that the studio is currently working on three projects related to "Cyberpunk 2077", one of which is the basic version of the game.

"We're working on three cyberpunk things - over the main game and over two more. These are three teams. We are also working on 'Gwint' and we have still unplayed game in (company - PAP) Spokko. So we have five working teams, three working on 'Cyberpunk' "- he said.

The president added that one of the teams working on cyberpunk projects, located in Wrocław, has about 40 people. Kiciński reported that the development of the studio in Wroclaw is associated with the work on the multiplayer mode "Cyberpunk 2077".

Vice-President Piotr Nielubowicz said that the next big CD Projekt game will also be set in the world of "Cyberpunk". The CD Projekt strategy assumes the release of another - apart from "Cyberpunk 2077" - AAA role-playing game until 2021.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Listening to Neuromancer on audible. Getting pumped.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hopefully multiplayer mode isn't just a re skinned gwent. Enjoyed gwent inside witcher 3 not so much as a stand alone game

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Hopefully multiplayer mode isn't just a re skinned gwent. Enjoyed gwent inside witcher 3 not so much as a stand alone game
Does that have anything to do with the fact that it's bugged to hell and back and that you CAN'T FINISH THE FUCKING TUTORIAL IF YOU CLOSED THE GAME BEFORE ACCEPTING THE REWARD?!!!!11111111111

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

“The player in Cyberpunk 2077 can create a custom character that has one of three origin stories, that we call lifepaths: you can be Nomad, Corpo or Street Kid. Each of that Lifepaths has a different starting location and story background that are strongly connected with the origin story.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was one of the coolest things about Dragon Age 1, although it was pretty clear they bit off more than they could chew going for 6 and ended up rushing some of them when the rest were very well fleshed out.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
But will they let you have retard intelligence which forces all of the NPCs to talk to you like the moron you are?

I've missed that in games!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
But will they let you have retard intelligence which forces all of the NPCs to talk to you like the moron you are?

I've missed that in games!
You didn't play Andromeda?

BlissfulCleanGuineapig-small.gif

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 14 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Pondsmith also agressively and directly calling out user bullshit on Reddit and Rock Paper Shotgun.

This is an acceptable form of pandering.

And even though it’s not pandering, I’d like to think that it is.

• 1Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda wonder if he will ever agree to a Marvel character. It's become such a trendy celebrity thing, everyone who is anyone has to be in a marvel movie! if he will just avoid it all together. Bill and Ted's, Point Break, The Matrix. He passed set for life awhile ago.

• 1Like